Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Title quest

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello !. Is there any way we can rename or modify the title names to a new one.?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title info is stored in the HTScript.sys file, and yes, can be changed either if you have a compiler for that file or you make your own compiler as I did 5 years ago.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If by the stats you mean the item ID where the stats are defined, then the answer is yes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If by the stats you mean the item ID where the stats are defined, then the answer is yes.

Yeah like for instance the kruma title for killing 10,000 players

I wanted to edit the stats and add "4260" or "All power strike" on the title when applied, so yes that is definitely what I meant

Thanks, I'll try to study more about programming, maybe then I can create a tool just like you did

Any suggestions what I should search first, I don't know how to edit the HTLauncher or Zoneserv

Should I study, hexadecimal? is the zoneserver.exe and HTLauncher.exe using hexadecimals when opened with OllyDBG?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah like for instance the kruma title for killing 10,000 players

I wanted to edit the stats and add "4260" or "All power strike" on the title when applied, so yes that is definitely what I meant

Thanks, I'll try to study more about programming, maybe then I can create a tool just like you did

Any suggestions what I should search first, I don't know how to edit the HTLauncher or Zoneserv

Should I study, hexadecimal? is the zoneserver.exe and HTLauncher.exe using hexadecimals when opened with OllyDBG?

See if the title exist already, and you have the luck that the item ID it use for the stats is on the param, then you can edit it on the param, if it is on the HTScript then what you can do is to duplicate it on the param to test your luck on which one is read first, some times it works and some others dont so that is why I say test your luck.

Because titles are Data, you cant edit them on the code as if they were code, hope you understand what im saying.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See if the title exist already, and you have the luck that the item ID it use for the stats is on the param, then you can edit it on the param, if it is on the HTScript then what you can do is to duplicate it on the param to test your luck on which one is read first, some times it works and some others dont so that is why I say test your luck.

Because titles are Data, you cant edit them on the code as if they were code, hope you understand what im saying.

The Title I was searching for is the one where you kill 10000 enemies in kruma
The stats are HP Recover 90, Defense Rate 200, All Chakra 10

I searched it on my Param in the ItemID Sheet, it don't exist there

So I'm going for the 2nd option based on what you said, I'm going to make a duplicate, but how do I make title connect to the duplicate?

If I'm going to make a duplicate what should the ItemID be?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EffectItemID for Brahma: 7616
EffectItemID for Vishnu: 7617
EffectItemID for Shiva: 7618

You don't have to do any to connect the duplicate, HTScript is the one which makes the link depending on what is stored in the virtual mem. As I said, this some times works and some others don't.

I remember that on the time I didn't make the compiler, I did that trick to change things that were on the HTScript, but I didn't try with Titles because what I wanted to change on them was the name that was in spanish and I wanted in whatever language I decided to compile and that can't be done with the trick, so I hope the trick works for your change.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So nobody shares the tool to change the name of the titles?

Pretty much no, it took a lot them a lot of effort and time to make the tool, giving it away carelessly wouldn't be right, sometimes it's best to just ask for tips and solve problems on our own, it's a lot better that way too

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The title stats for Incarnation, Strong warrior and aprrentice are all found in the param. you can changed it there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EffectItemID for Brahma: 7616
EffectItemID for Vishnu: 7617
EffectItemID for Shiva: 7618

You don't have to do any to connect the duplicate, HTScript is the one which makes the link depending on what is stored in the virtual mem. As I said, this some times works and some others don't.

I remember that on the time I didn't make the compiler, I did that trick to change things that were on the HTScript, but I didn't try with Titles because what I wanted to change on them was the name that was in spanish and I wanted in whatever language I decided to compile and that can't be done with the trick, so I hope the trick works for your change.
Hiyaaaaaaaa, thank you so much, it worked

I was able to change the stats it gives

Btw, can I ask where can I find the ItemID of the titles?

Is it also in the HTScript?

Basically, 7616,7617 and 7618 didn't exist on my param, so I made 3 new rows and edited them, I also edited the trimurtilimit to 1,2,4

The stats works, thanks

The title stats for Incarnation, Strong warrior and aprrentice are all found in the param. you can changed it there.

Well they didn't in my param, when Eliana gave me the ItemID for the stats, I searched for it and it didn't exist, so I just added those 3 item ID's and edited them, it worked

Now I am trying to add from 7600 to 7700 and edit the stats to figure out which Item ID titles belong to

Thanks for the tip :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, can I ask where can I find the ItemID of the titles?
Is it also in the HTScript?

Yes, they are on the HTScript, if you dont have the xml of the HTScript, you can debug with Olly, make a break point when the file is decrypt and read what is stored on the virtual mem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, they are on the HTScript, if you dont have the xml of the HTScript, you can debug with Olly, make a break point when the file is decrypt and read what is stored on the virtual mem.

I cant seem to open the htscript.sys with OllyDbg, I get a message saying "HTscript.sys is probably not a 32-bit portable executable. Try to load it anway?"

After I click yes it says "Unable to start file D:""""\HTscrypt.sys"

And I never knew there's an xml/compiler for that, I'll try searching in this forum

Thanks

Lunatic - Title quest - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay so I've read the previous posts about title quest and found out that I can just hex them

Sadly I have a problem, There are 4 HTScripts, 2 for spanish, 2 for english

3 of them are working but when I open them with hex (PSPAD or CFF Explorer) those are the codes that I see

The other HTScript is spanish but it has a different content when I open it

But with this HTScript, my client crashes even though I haven't edited it yet, I cant even get to the login screen

If only this works then I could possibly change the names of the titles

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't open the HTScript.sys with ollydbg. You open the HTLauncher.exe with ollydbg and find the breakpoint where it is decrypted as Eliana has already stated.

Oh, thanks, sorry about that

I tried following your instruction, but when I ran the HTLauncher with OllyDBG the debugger stops when the HTLauncher says "You must run the game with Tantra.exe"

Actually I have no Idea how to use OllyDBG nor do I have any knowledge about debugging that's why I resorted to searching the forum again, that's where I found a thread discussing about hexing the HTScrypt.sys with CFF Explorer or PSPAD

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks @jbeitz107 for explaining what I didn't :blush:.

@Itachi: For what you are looking for, the 2do file you have is good, and you don't need to debug HTLauncher.

I just took a segment so I can explain it:
As you may see, after the description of the title you read: 0100 1ECD BA1D, so:

01 = ReqTrimurity
00 = ReqTribe
1E = ReqLevel
CD = nothing (it is a separator)
BA1D= EffectItemID (remember that in Hex you have byte inverted, so if you use a programmer calculator and put 1DBA you will see that the DEC value is 7610, and that is the ID of the EffectItem the Title is using.
Do the same for the rest and you will have what you was looking for.
Regards

I forgot to mention that, of course you will crash you Client if you try to use the 2do file, because that 2do file is the not encrypted version of the HTScript.sys and the client needs the encrypted one, which is the first SS you show on your post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Itachi: For what you are looking for, the 2do file you have is good, and you don't need to debug HTLauncher.

As you may see, after the description of the title you read: 0100 1ECD BA1D, so:

01 = ReqTrimurity
00 = ReqTribe
1E = ReqLevel
BA1D= EffectItemID (remember that in Hex you have byte inverted, so if you use a programmer calculator and put 1DBA you will see that the DEC value is 7610, and that is the ID of the EffectItem the Title is using.
Regards

I forgot to mention that, of course you will crash you Client if you try to use the 2do file, because that 2do file is the not encrypted version of the HTScript.sys and the client needs the encrypted one, which is the first SS you show on your post.

Yeah, I read that on your previous reply on the old thread just now, first I have to learn how encrypt/decrypt works and find a key or something, so when I encrypt it again and use the same key Hanbitsoft used it would work, something like that, I'm gonna go study encrypt/decrypt for the moment and see if it will work out

But at least with this 2do I can figure out which Item ID the title calls when activated

Thanks

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score

01 = ReqTrimurity
00 = ReqTribe
1E = ReqLevel
Regards

So what should be the file name to be use in order to convert it to HTScript.sys? and what is the exact file extension?

I am asking because I am trying to create my one compiler

I already found out that the tabs are Monster, Item, NPC, Portal, TaskQuest, Title. I just don't know what is the correct file name and extension to be use.

Hope you can provide some insights.

Upvote 0
Back