Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mythical Trickster Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG!! I apologize that my support arrived late >.< I've always been a big fan of TO and will be. Best of luckz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, I recently got into trickster, so I'm kinda waiting for this. Let's hope for something big soon. I'd like to see whats going on with Trickster with a PS rather than the slow rates. I learn better fast past ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, he is still working on it. He had to start over, but he got the login screen working. The project is still in works though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well they could check in every few days to gives us a heads up on whats happening o-o;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Euphie - [Development] Mythical Trickster Development Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

=\
Sadly, this is the end of the MTO Development.
I am not wasting my time decrypting the client / packets. Too much work.

- Euphie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Care to release what you have so far so if someone decides to pick it up in the future :| ? -disappointed-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in eathena every week has a update, and get a update every 1 or 2 months, yo must continue with the principal patch 2.24.7 when pass 2 or 3 months, continue the update.

don't worry, and complete in ths version

good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in eathena every week has a update, and get a update every 1 or 2 months, yo must continue with the principal patch 2.24.7 when pass 2 or 3 months, continue the update.

don't worry, and complete in ths version

good luck

"Sadly, this is the end of the MTO Development.
I am not wasting my time decrypting the client / packets. Too much work."

o.o i think hes stopping development completely ?._.;;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think it would be a waste to let the development just go down, maybe sum1 else can continue the saga of this work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey euphie, good work there :) I dunno whats done and what needs to be done... But personally , I have alot of experience in the "mecanics" of the server structures. Im also a student in computer science and learned c, c++ and finishing java. I did few c# alone too. My friend and I are finishing the semester in like 3 weeks, then final exams for a week. If you need so hands to code let me know ill talk to him and maybe an other friend from there. We all do this diploma and im sure we could be handful ;)

you can email or pm me when you'll be ready

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish Ultimatum didn't leave! I Blame it all on the maplestory ps players for not helping knowing that they fear nexon would stop picking its nose and do something about the ps!:grr:

Reaction score
I hear from an ingame friend there's a Japanese private server currently up and running fully functional. He says he uses it to test his character builds to see what's the best stats for skill dmg..Sounds fishy though because he won't give me a website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hear from an ingame friend there's a Japanese private server currently up and running fully functional. He says he uses it to test his character builds to see what's the best stats for skill dmg..Sounds fishy though because he won't give me a website.
ethier that or he is useing wiki trickster from mymmo!:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If any private servers are running, it's probably chinese.. since the chinese have like everything .__.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back