Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PROJECT]Trickster Arora

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trickster Aura

Trickster Aura is going to be a private server made up of 7 GMs in total and should be up before December mainly because i am the only one in the team getting this sorted out and working correctly help would be highly appreciated, my team at the moment are translating it to English, making a website,i only have 5 people helping me so i kind of need a bit more. Once this server goes up it will be "Closed Beta" only to make sure everything is translated correctly and what not and this is the plans we have for the future.

• Patches (anything is possible with a team)
  • bring out new playable characters
  • events

• and much more
​Anything is possible with a team my friends,when closed beta is up it will be hamachi based just for a while. If you guys wish to help us out add me on Skype Unilimitedlife . we will get everything done before December and hopefully by January 2014 this will be public and having people playing on it
Untitled - [PROJECT]Trickster Arora - RaGEZONE Forums This is what a early stage of the website will look like, it was just a rough sketch by my friend but as you can see at the moment this will be the home screen, i will make some what adjustments to it whilst i'm making. it will be made up of a total of 4 pages give or take.
​yes i know the titles of the thing is arora and this says aura the guy that made the name up confused me so i confused my self while making this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trickster Aura

Trickster Aura is going to be a private server made up of 7 GMs in total and should be up before December mainly because i am the only one in the team getting this sorted out and working correctly help would be highly appreciated, my team at the moment are translating it to English, making a website,i only have 5 people helping me so i kind of need a bit more. Once this server goes up it will be "Closed Beta" only to make sure everything is translated correctly and what not and this is the plans we have for the future.

• Patches (anything is possible with a team)
  • bring out new playable characters
  • events

• and much more
​Anything is possible with a team my friends,when closed beta is up it will be hamachi based just for a while. If you guys wish to help us out add me on Skype Unilimitedlife . we will get everything done before December and hopefully by January 2014 this will be public and having people playing on it
View attachment 132383This is what a early stage of the website will look like, it was just a rough sketch by my friend but as you can see at the moment this will be the home screen, i will make some what adjustments to it whilst i'm making. it will be made up of a total of 4 pages give or take.
​yes i know the titles of the thing is arora and this says aura the guy that made the name up confused me so i confused my self while making this post

wish you all the best with this XD .

its good to see afew servers in progress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i asked him to draw one but he ended up doing a quick one in paint or paint.net idk which one but t the ened of the day as long as i can understand it and do it up in dreamweaver it's all good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep getting "disconnected from server " error and when my friend joins (he is hosting) the world is red not green so i am assuming that means the world hasent loaded or something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what would you like to see, if you have any spare time you wanna contact me via skype and/or "join.me" and you might be able to fix it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the host can connect to the server nowi fixed it for him but i cant connect i changed the ip in HxD hes was: 185.47.2.54
and i changed it to 185.047.002.54 by my understadning i think that is correct please tell me if i am wrong i keep getting "dissconnected from server so yeah" and DrTawcoe idk yet i will worry about the:
name,website translating.
after i get the server fully working

Back