Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(C#) TrickEmuS2

Reaction score
Hello all!

Around mid-2020, I started work on PickleTrick, which is meant to be the successor of TrickEmuS2. Since then, I haven't been particularly working too hard on it.

I'm still trying to figure out how I want some things to be, but I've recently implemented the server selection packet (which wasn't even in the original TrickEmuS2!) properly.

The core has been in production for quite a while, serving a whole actual login server for a particular server. It has worked pretty well so far. If it matters at all, the FLS powered by the PickleTrick core hasn't been restarted in 3 months, and it's still going strong. With that being said, I'm still not happy with how packets are sent to the client.

So, um.. yeah. That's all I guess.

MIT license

------

old post:

Basically nothing works at this point. NPCs are displayed and you can kind of move around in the world (not really, though). Portals somewhat work. Still not really.

The code is worse than the 0.50 version, surprisingly. You can tell that I never intended to release this as-is.

AGPLv3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you still have the .xml files like CharacterInfo.xml, MapInfoEx.xml etc...?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
iceblade112 - (C#) TrickEmuS2 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix this??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
trickemus2 : patch the jump instruction (jne/je) to jmp at Trickster.0+0x74497 assuming you are using the latest Korean client. Use dummy as your user password if you don't know how to patch that.
PickleTrick : dummy should be used as your password if you aren't able to patch the login code to use your actual password. This is due to Trickster's SSO system being used in the past.

Both are instructed to use dummy as a password.When I change trickster.bin to exe and run it, an error pops up and the progress window for drilling after the loading window pops up does not proceed.Can you give me a little more hints about the dummy?Do I need to create a web login?Find the ip part in the trickster.bin and modify it?

Reaction score
trickemus2 : patch the jump instruction (jne/je) to jmp at Trickster.0+0x74497 assuming you are using the latest Korean client. Use dummy as your user password if you don't know how to patch that.
PickleTrick : dummy should be used as your password if you aren't able to patch the login code to use your actual password. This is due to Trickster's SSO system being used in the past.

Both are instructed to use dummy as a password.When I change trickster.bin to exe and run it, an error pops up and the progress window for drilling after the loading window pops up does not proceed.Can you give me a little more hints about the dummy?Do I need to create a web login?Find the ip part in the trickster.bin and modify it?

Run it with these arguments: 100000001,username,dummy,Trickster,0,|

(100000001 would be your user ID, though it's not important)

Back