Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2nd Pre-Made Trickster Development Virtualbox Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Thank you I will continue seeding as long as I can :)

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
I will continue seeding this for the week :)

Btw any GM command ? :O

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
@PyroSamurai

I have a question when I change character status in Mysql (ex, Hp Mp) and I enter the than select the character

I got Invalid data how to fix this ? > <

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DB accounts are stored in the gmg_account DB in tbl_account, passwords are plain text.

Great release, giving props.

trickster.PNG - 2nd Pre-Made Trickster Development Virtualbox Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Took 5 minutes to get accounts and hosting a server working... anyone want to play? :laugh:

trickster_hosted - 2nd Pre-Made Trickster Development Virtualbox Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Help me

Just disable your usb support in the usb settings page. (Uncheck the usb option boxes)

OR install the virtualbox extension pack:

DB accounts are stored in the gmg_account DB in tbl_account, passwords are plain text.

Great release, giving props.

View attachment 143150

Took 5 minutes to get accounts and hosting a server working... anyone want to play? :laugh:

View attachment 143152

Very good job on figuring out how to get it working as a host. I'll be including a guide on how to do that in the 3rd release so don't beat me to it. ;3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back