Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Season 2 Clients

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@sengi123 Sorry, you cannot. Only the Taiwanese (TWN) clients are compatible.
If you use a TWN client that was not included in the release, you will have to go in and change its minor version to 22.
The one in the release and the TWN client linked in this thread are the only ones compatible with the s2 server release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u mean server and client of trickster s2 that release on ragezone now
is work only Taiwanese version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i will read it.
we have a facebook group for develop trickster online ? can i join u group

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@sengi123 We do all the public trickster development here in this section. There are groups on facebook related to trickster online or private development groups such as Eraser Trickster, but there is no public development group related to this ragezone section and I see no need for one. On the other hand if you would like to join a public server based on the files available here you can go like the Life Trickster Online page. Eraser Trickster is another project to watch since they started here a year or so ago but are creating a server emulator. Anyways, this conversation is off-topic so make a new Discussion thread if you want to chat about these types of things.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im guessing this is just the personal client and the in game isnt actually all in english correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from zyzy: kTO client 28th January 2014
i repacked it from .egg to .rar

im not sure if the link will work :)

Edit: link edited

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Upload] KTO Jan 2014 Client

Yo.

Been getting back into some work and got up with Ice. Long story short, I got the client and uploaded it so the community can have it. I am unaware of a location to download it so, here it is.

Enjoy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Finally found a new client to add to the list, it is the english official server and its libconfig is from 06/06/2012 and the client itself is from 05/23/2012. it may be the best we get atm for a replacement client.

Back