Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Trickster - by imds 100% work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Okay since I have a less personal interest in this than most of you do. I really don't have an attachment to the way things were run. You complain about the dabatase only working for a certain mssql version, my suggestion: convert that damn database to a format you like. As for the encryption issues, I believe a good place to start to remove that issue is remove anything that checks for or creates encryptions you can't handle. I'll see what I can do with the databases.... I rather despise having to use micros_ft servers to host games. I work as a dev on a 2-d mmorpg whose core is a mutated form of eathena so decomping this might be useful to me. No guarantees but I've already told you some advice on what I plan to test myself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay since I have a less personal interest in this than most of you do. I really don't have an attachment to the way things were run. You complain about the dabatase only working for a certain mssql version, my suggestion: convert that damn database to a format you like. As for the encryption issues, I believe a good place to start to remove that issue is remove anything that checks for or creates encryptions you can't handle. I'll see what I can do with the databases.... I rather despise having to use micros_ft servers to host games. I work as a dev on a 2-d mmorpg whose core is a mutated form of eathena so decomping this might be useful to me. No guarantees but I've already told you some advice on what I plan to test myself.

The server itself uses ODBC for a lot of parts. I may be able to convert the server to MySQL as I have a clean version of the DB (private as of right now). However, the problem is that I don't think MasterServer likes MySQL as much.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
can this work for mssql 2008 r2? or only 2000 o.o

It works with mssql express 2008 so no not only 2000 but I won't guarantee anything other than the version I am using.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
@ice
Considering how little support this project has at the moment I would suggest you not keep any advances made stay private. Anyways along those lines, do you have the english patch? I have several friends who are going to help me translate it.

Reaction score
It works with mssql express 2008 so no not only 2000 but I won't guarantee anything other than the version I am using.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
@ice
Considering how little support this project has at the moment I would suggest you not keep any advances made stay private. Anyways along those lines, do you have the english patch? I have several friends who are going to help me translate it.

CHECKSUM. Bypass it and you're free. :c

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I was referring to the compilation folder references in the client itself. To me the client is part of the server since without the client the server is useless, but I suppose a better word would have been "game".

#Edit: Removing these useless references will also reduce the checksum if you are running low on space to add external pulls.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
webmaster_imds - Project Trickster - by imds 100% work - RaGEZONE Forums
~trickster project ~ by imds

hello everyone, i've been through this topic update all the files and tools on my project that is currently active.

releases:
server files - pre configured - 100% work
megaupload -
- 144 mb
dropbox -
- 144 mb - uploaded by iceblade

ps: Startserver.bat created by iceblade
-------------------------------------------------------------

database - 100% work
megaupload -
- 24mb
dropbox - - 24 mb - uploaded by iceblade

client game - chinese version 0.50
megaupload -
- 315mb
megaupload -
- 221mb (client trickster project v 0.50)

dropbox -
part 1
- 280 mb - uploaded by iceblade
part 2 - 33 mb - uploaded by iceblade

english version pack - (replace the files from the game client and is not 100% translated)
megaupload - - 2mb
4shared -

sql server 2000
megaupload -
- 324mb
4shared -
direct link
-
- -267mb
- more releases soon - :thumbup1:

commands of gm -> click here
--------------------------------------------------------------

sql server 2000 link is dead is there a way someone could re-upload it plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys. I want to ask you a link to the Client Translation... Cause I a dedicated link that I'll use to have my server online, if everything works it will be abble for everyone. Like the old Tricks was... So if anyone could give me the link... please.

And, of course, thanks for these files! Really a hope.

Reaction score
Hello Guys. I want to ask you a link to the Client Translation... Cause I a dedicated link that I'll use to have my server online, if everything works it will be abble for everyone. Like the old Tricks was... So if anyone could give me the link... please.

And, of course, thanks for these files! Really a hope.

You'll have to translate it yourself. We can't allow you to use ours for your server... sorry. However, Dillon stated that you can use their translation if you credit the original translators.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client game - chinese version 0.50 and english version pack link is dead, re-upload it plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back