Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files

It is not possible to make it English right?
It is, you just have to do it by hand. I recommend TO-Toolbox (from the github link here) thanks to how simple it is for me personally, and the 2010 English client (from here) because it's closest to the halloween 2011 date of the client from this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is, you just have to do it by hand. I recommend TO-Toolbox (from the github link here) thanks to how simple it is for me personally, and the 2010 English client (from here) because it's closest to the halloween 2011 date of the client from this thread.
How do you use that TO-Toolbox?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do you use that TO-Toolbox?
You have to compile it from the source code. It's a bit difficult, but once you get it made, it helps a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did, but what do I do now? I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix buy item myshop not send the product to the bag

thank

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, Thanks your release.

I have a question.

2019-07-12 05:29:09 Log open
2019-07-12 05:29:09 LOADINI : GetWorldID 0
2019-07-12 05:29:09 ServerPart : 1
2019-07-12 05:29:09 Loaded

2019-07-12 05:29:09 Connecting to Table DB...
2019-07-12 05:29:09 :
szSqlState = 28000, pfNativeError = 18456 : [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]사용자 'sa'이(가) 로그인하지 못했습니다.
2019-07-12 05:29:09 :
szSqlState = 28000, pfNativeError = 18456 : [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]사용자 'sa'이(가) 로그인하지 못했습니다.
2019-07-12 05:29:09 Cannot connect to Table DB
2019-07-12 05:29:09 Log closed

(Sorry korean...)

How to solve...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solved ^-^
(Upgrade sql server and re-check my mistake in odbc)

+ Umm, It's not really important,
Do you have client in English or Korean
or translated files?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can upload the updated downloadable files? client,server files . thanks in advanced

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already download the files sir,iam confused in the last part of ur tutorial creating the account, can u pls help step by step, and why ur login screen is different when u click create directly in game u can create account mine is different im redirecting in site,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change Major & Minor version of loginserver?
help me pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change Major & Minor version of loginserver?
help me pls
In LoginServer, type in "chver" (without quotes) and then the major and minor numbers that match your client.
For example, if you want to use the older Taiwan client (from the Season 2 client thread), change the major to 7 and the minor to 22. Please keep in mind that as these are Taiwanese files, you can only use Taiwanese clients.

I should also note that there is not a way to find these numbers internally, at least not that I am aware of.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i confirm to buy the item myshop,it error 500 fail,how do i fix it,i find someone as same problem,but he fixed it,i dont know how,plz help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys, I'm trying to restore both db but there are missing NDF files, I'm using windows server 2008, and SQL Server 2014 SP3

Appended this to any one else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys, I'm trying to restore both db but there are missing NDF files, I'm using windows server 2008, and SQL Server 2014 SP3

Appended this to any one else?
You need to attach the databases, not restore them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to attach the databases, not restore them.

Yes I know, if you try to restore you need a db file not a mdf file, so like i was telling, when I try to attach both database, it requests some NDF files (not the same as MDF file, its a secondary backup files needed when someone made the backup) that weren't added to the zip file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PyroSamurai iceblade112 zangref

2 minutes ago I managed to finally login to my own server, created using the releases in this thread, the video tutorial by Mr. Iceblade, and the help from a kind stranger on this forum.

Can't remember how many trials this took - must be more than 5 - but I learned something new at each unsuccessful attempt, making the subsequent ones just a little easier.

It's now 03:01 am in China, and before I go get my rest, I just want to express my most sincere gratitude to all who helped me along the way. The potato that I am, I never could have done it without your guidance and kindness.

A million thanks, and all the love :)

Back