Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB)

Reaction score
Re: Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files

Hmm, i figured which issue i'm getting thru translating:

That's what it says when i try to remove it from the MyShop inventory. I removed the md5 thing from the procedure because xp_crypt won't work properly on 64bit as you said, but i was still able to get it to work.

So, do you know which procedure would be responsible for that transfer action / error message so i can look at it and try to fix?

iostream removed the xpcrypt references...
It doesn't work. Execute a xpcrypt function directly and watch SQL Server crash.

EDIT: Check CommonUIParams.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@iceblade112, don't give wrong data to ppl.
Original Trickster server use xpcrypt which use MD5
new MSSQL server has hashbyte function(which can generate MD5, SHA1 and so on) so we don't need xpcrypt anymore.
my *.sql file work on x32/x64 and don't need xpcrypt since I use hashbyte function for it :)

regards,
iostream

Reaction score

@iceblade112, don't give wrong data to ppl.
Original Trickster server use xpcrypt which use MD5
new MSSQL server has hashbyte function(which can generate MD5, SHA1 and so on) so we don't need xpcrypt anymore.
my *.sql file work on x32/x64 and don't need xpcrypt since I use hashbyte function for it :)

regards,
iostream
brumas was saying that xpcrypt worked for him, and I was saying that it doesn't work on x64.
I know your SQL doesn't use xpcrypt. I was saying that if he tried to use a xpcrypt function, SQL Server would crash.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's not a big deal, the MyShop is working, so, i dont care about minor bugs, lol.

I've just finished my basic translation to start playing a bit, but when i started leveling i've noticed that even though i changed the 14.fnt2 file, it only changed my Basic Exp. I went checking it again and couldn't find any charts related to the TM EXP on those fnt2 files as stated on the FAQ.

So, anyone that figured that out can help me or at least give some hintsso i can work it myself?

Reaction score

It's not a big deal, the MyShop is working, so, i dont care about minor bugs, lol.

I've just finished my basic translation to start playing a bit, but when i started leveling i've noticed that even though i changed the 14.fnt2 file, it only changed my Basic Exp. I went checking it again and couldn't find any charts related to the TM EXP on those fnt2 files as stated on the FAQ.

So, anyone that figured that out can help me or at least give some hintsso i can work it myself?

Change it on the server side too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change it on the server side too.

I did, i changed the gulim14.fnt2 file, although i must admit i din't quite understand the 2nd column on this file, i changed it all in order to leveling get a bit faster. And it did, i get quite alot of Basic Exp when killing a monster, but would still get very low TM Exp. So, i'm pretty sure changing serverside not the issue. It's rather where i'd change it for the TM Exp i think.

Reaction score

I did, i changed the gulim14.fnt2 file, although i must admit i din't quite understand the 2nd column on this file, i changed it all in order to leveling get a bit faster. And it did, i get quite alot of Basic Exp when killing a monster, but would still get very low TM Exp. So, i'm pretty sure changing serverside not the issue. It's rather where i'd change it for the TM Exp i think.

I can't help with that. Sorry :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok so, i found an alternative solution, but it requires the character to logout for it to display properly, so, is there any way to force the character to get disconnected thru the database? i've been looking thru the procedures but couldn't find any specific for that

Reaction score

Ok so, i found an alternative solution, but it requires the character to logout for it to display properly, so, is there any way to force the character to get disconnected thru the database? i've been looking thru the procedures but couldn't find any specific for that

You can ban the player :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can ban the player :D

Hmm, which procedure would do that? Ban and Unban? And if the player is online when banned does he disconnect automatically? =o

If so i could insert a simple ban / unban command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

*update*
YaY!!!!! Everything fixed now

Image Tutorial " 90% completed ": going to make a video tutorial for everyone :p
View attachment 150200
View attachment 150199
View attachment 150198
View attachment 150197

@iostream
Thank you :p

Hello, I'm getting an error when I try to attach the databases, here's the pic attached.

How can I fix it?

EDIT: I got it fixed by moving the database archives to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.TRICKSTER\MSSQL\DATA

Then, I made a folder named "cabala" and put there the database files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello, I'm getting an error when I try to attach the databases, here's the pic attached.

How can I fix it?

EDIT: I got it fixed by moving the database archives to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.TRICKSTER\MSSQL\DATA

Then, I made a folder named "cabala" and put there the database files

i am sorry but that is an old step by step of what i was doing, trying to get my server working and there are more steps to the process now that i did not do in this workthrew that fixed my problems, i am going to make a tutorial, so that you can install the server, install the webserver, install the myshop, and run the server so that you can login but theproblems so fare are: gacha minigame does not work yet, some of the myshop items are not linked, and everything has to be translated still.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i am sorry but that is an old step by step of what i was doing, trying to get my server working and there are more steps to the process now that i did not do in this workthrew that fixed my problems, i am going to make a tutorial, so that you can install the server, install the webserver, install the myshop, and run the server so that you can login but theproblems so fare are: gacha minigame does not work yet, some of the myshop items are not linked, and everything has to be translated still.

Okay, thank you. For the momment, anyone knows how to fix this?: I got everything set up but for some reason, FirstLoginSvrW.exe gives me this error:

C:\TS_TUpdate\FirstLoginSvr>FirstLoginSvrW.exe
2015-03-13 12:29:50, 10001:NULL[Begin FirstLoginSvrW service!]
2015-03-13 12:30:07, 20053:Cannot connect to DB.[ParmDB(01000:[Microsoft][ODBC S
QL Server Driver][Shared Memory]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.;[Mic
rosoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).;)]
2015-03-13 12:30:07, 20053:Cannot connect to DB.
2015-03-13 12:30:07, 10003:Service has been ended.[Ended FirstLoginSvrW service!]

I already created the ODBC Trickster_system and Trickster_master, keeps me getting the same error.

Edit: nvm I got it to work

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

iostream , im sorry i did the 1page guide,
but when i open gamserver1 or gamserver2 still get error,
StopApp: WAIT_FAILED: GetLastError() : 6
and masterserver will return
cMasterServer::OnCrashReport : index:1, type:G
WSARecv() failed with error in ClientT 10054 : index:1
in sql crash log is
GameServer::Initialize() - failed load ini
g_Info.Initialize( g_INI ) failed!

how can i fix it..
thanks for help and tut :/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

2015-03-19 23:08:30, 10001:NULL[Begin FirstLoginSvrW service!]
2015-03-19 23:08:47, 20053:Cannot connect to DB.[ParmDB(01000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.;[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).;)]
2015-03-19 23:08:47, 20053:Cannot connect to DB.
2015-03-19 23:08:47, 10003:Service has been ended.[Ended FirstLoginSvrW service!]

I keep getting this everytime i attempt to run FirstLoginSvrW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

iostream , im sorry i did the 1page guide,
but when i open gamserver1 or gamserver2 still get error,
StopApp: WAIT_FAILED: GetLastError() : 6
and masterserver will return
cMasterServer::OnCrashReport : index:1, type:G
WSARecv() failed with error in ClientT 10054 : index:1
in sql crash log is
GameServer::Initialize() - failed load ini
g_Info.Initialize( g_INI ) failed!

how can i fix it..
thanks for help and tut :/:

Check your ini & data folder

2015-03-19 23:08:30, 10001:NULL[Begin FirstLoginSvrW service!]
2015-03-19 23:08:47, 20053:Cannot connect to DB.[ParmDB(01000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.;[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Shared Memory]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).;)]
2015-03-19 23:08:47, 20053:Cannot connect to DB.
2015-03-19 23:08:47, 10003:Service has been ended.[Ended FirstLoginSvrW service!]

I keep getting this everytime i attempt to run FirstLoginSvrW

Check ODBC Connection & Your db connection in gmg_account
try read guide again!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Check your ini & data folder

Check ODBC Connection & Your db connection in gmg_account
try read guide again!

Im trying everything and idk how to check db connection. everything says ready, i went in the DB folder and unblocked it, everything is not working. any other ways? Also everything else works fine except that

Last edited:
Reaction score

Im trying everything and idk how to check db connection. everything says ready, i went in the DB folder and unblocked it, everything is not working. any other ways? Also everything else works fine except that

Did you edit the SQL files with your computer name?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is the server is operating ordinarily? right?
but The Client not found to the server.
The server install in the VBOX, and the client acted from normal window.
I want to know, the HEX Client detail setting method.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back