Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files

ok i will try to do it and maintain the same size... i dont remember now, but last time i checked the size of file has the same numbers ...

Thanks for now

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

cloud you make CashFailcoin guide

yeah, I need to get around to making a video guide, I lost my server setup when w10 updated so I need to set up my server again and record all of my process.

From what I am understand from the error you are receiving, you do not have the IIS web-server and the game server database communicating this is what i would say you need to do:

1. download: open it and choose microsoft webmatrix, .net framework, iis database connect, and anything else you may need and install after that open webmatric and go to remote tab, and change .net framework version to .net 2.

2.You need to have gmg_account and trickster databases linked to your iis webserver

3. You need to open [start] {control panel} -search for administrator tools- and open [Services] and look for Distributed Transaction Coordinator, and start it, also to make it automatic startup

4. You need to edit some files inc\cinfig.asp, to MsSqlIp = "your ip,1433"
MsSqlData = "gmg_account"
MsSqlUserName = "your login"
MsSqlPassWord = "your pass"

5. You need to make sure your mssql login has access to database trickster and gmg account, dbo, database owner

6. You also need to edit web.config
<add connectionString="server=.\your mssql server;database=gmg_account;uid=your login;pwd=your pass"
<add connectionString="Server=.\your mssql server;Database=trickster;Uid=your login;Pwd=your pass"
and have it in your folders on your webserver.

7. Make sure you have the client connecting to your iis webserver
Yourip:8080 it needs to be hexedited making sure it is in the correct place and the file size is the same also it needs to have the same character amount as before the edit there are 7 edits you need to do that have to do with cshop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my server create on window 2008 R2 environment

I has already install iis service role and make proper directory for "cshop" folder
I has already config step 4,6 and 7 as you say
Now client has already get a value of cash (i add cash on "stt_sell_webshop" table)
but still can't buy item it show error 500
T_T cloud you guide me

Ps. can you send me your "cShop" folder i want to see you web.config file
On Step6
<add connectionString="server=.\your mssql server; <- am not sure about this "your mssql server" mean
"sqlexpress" or "computername\sqlexpress"

PyroSamurai - Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB) - RaGEZONE Forums

when i click cash charge
PyroSamurai - Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB) - RaGEZONE Forums

when i click buy item

Last edited by a moderator:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score

sengi123 your images don't work. Upload to somewhere else or to ragezone itself.

Edit: Your reuploaded images work fine. Don't forget to place images inside spoiler tags if they are not being hosted on ragezone. I've done it for you this time.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

my server create on window 2008 R2 environment

I has already install iis service role and make proper directory for "cshop" folder
I has already config step 4,6 and 7 as you say
Now client has already get a value of cash (i add cash on "stt_sell_webshop" table)
but still can't buy item it show error 500
T_T cloud you guide me

Ps. can you send me your "cShop" folder i want to see you web.config file
On Step6
<add connectionString="server=.\your mssql server; <- am not sure about this "your mssql server" mean
"sqlexpress" or "computername\sqlexpress"

when i click cash charge

when i click buy item

here is my cshop web.config and my folder from my iis webserver

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <defaultDocument>
            <files>
                <clear />
                <add value="index.html" />
                <add value="index.asp" />
            </files>
        </defaultDocument>
    </system.webServer>
    <system.data>
        <DbProviderFactories>
            <remove invariant="System.Data.SqlServerCe.4.0" />
            <add invariant="System.Data.SqlServerCe.4.0" name="Microsoft® SQL Server® Compact 4.0" description=".NET Framework Data Provider for Microsoft SQL Server Compact" type="System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeProviderFactory, System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" />
        </DbProviderFactories>
    </system.data>
    <connectionStrings>
        <add connectionString="server=.\[COLOR=#ff0000]SQLEXPRESS[/COLOR];database=gmg_account;uid=[COLOR=#ff0000]web_login[/COLOR];pwd=[COLOR=#ff0000]1234[/COLOR]" name="gmg_account" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
        <add connectionString="Server=.\[COLOR=#ff0000]SQLEXPRESS[/COLOR];Database=trickster;Uid=[COLOR=#ff0000]web_login[/COLOR];Pwd=[COLOR=#ff0000]1234[/COLOR]" name="trickster" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    </connectionStrings>
</configuration>
SQLEXPRESS= My MSSQL server name
Web_login= my username to Login on database gmg_account and trickster
1234= password to sign in on databases

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

thx a lot i will waiting for you guide

Opp. you file not include "/inc/conn.asp" ?

@PyroSamurai @altasking can you see image now?

i see images now, also my "/inc/config.asp" you don't edit the conn.asp file should only have to edit the config.asp file.

also I actually should set up the fully working website just haven't gotten around to doing it though.

Code:
<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="950"%>
<%
Option Explicit
response.Buffer = True
response.Charset = "big5"
Server.ScriptTimeout = 180

Dim MsSqlIp, MsSqlData, MsSqlUserName, MsSqlPassWord
Dim HostName

'################MsSQL¼Æ¾Ú®w³s±µ³]¸m################
MsSqlIp = "[COLOR=#ff0000]127.0.0.1[/COLOR]"                        '¼Æ¾Ú®w³s±µ¦a§}¦pªG¦³ºÝ¤f¥i¨Ï¥ÎIP,ºÝ¤f’é
MsSqlData = "[COLOR=#ff0000]gmg_account[/COLOR]"                        '¹CÀ¸±b¸¹¼Æ¾Ú®w¦WºÙ
MsSqlUserName = "[COLOR=#ff0000]web_login[/COLOR]"                        '¼Æ¾Ú®w¥Î¤á¦W
MsSqlPassWord = "[COLOR=#ff0000]1234[/COLOR]"    '¼Æ¾Ú®w±K½X

'####################³]¸mºô¯¸«H®§####################
HostName = "http://" & request.ServerVariables("HTTP_HOST") & "/"
%>

from your images it looks like it is missing the file it is looking for,

You need to export the current server MSSQL libcmgds.xml or import the client libcmgds.dat xml data into the server, there is a miss match between the server cshop listings and the client cshop listings so it will give you errors for missing tables in the server that the client has.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok i see you use "config.asp" and "web.config" for connect MySQL we need to edit only 2 file right?

Ps. i miss type "/inc/conn.asp" is "/inc/config.asp"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

still can't buy..

here is iis log
2016-12-10 11:14:16 192.168.1.99 POST /cShop/item_checkpt.asp - 8808 - 192.168.1.27 MERONG(0.9/;p) 200 0 0 109

2016-12-10 11:14:24 192.168.1.99 POST /cShop/itemdetail_buy_cli.asp |119|80040e37|[Microsoft][ODBC_SQL_Server_Driver][SQL_Server]Invalid_object_name_'gmg_account.dbo._stt_HackTools_Log'. 8808 - 192.168.1.27 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+7.0;+Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64;+Trident/7.0;+SLCC2;+.NET+CLR+2.0.50727;+.NET+CLR+3.5.30729;+.NET+CLR+3.0.30729;+Media+Center+PC+6.0;+.NET4.0C;+.NET4.0E;+InfoPath.3) 500 0 0 0

from your images it looks like it is missing the file it is looking for,

You need to export the current server MSSQL libcmgds.xml or import the client libcmgds.dat xml data into the server, there is a miss match between the server cshop listings and the client cshop listings so it will give you errors for missing tables in the server that the client has.

could you teach me about "export the current server MSSQL libcmgds.xml or import the client libcmgds.dat xml data" i don't know how to do

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

now i can fixed my issue

just edit MSSQL database table

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The client is closed after shutdown message.

Anyone who runs the client on win10?

here is my client log

---- 2016:12:19 23:30:18 ----
??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.
===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================
5. RtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification()+439h :
6. RtlSubscribeWnfStateChangeNotification()+404h :
7. SE_GetProcAddressForCaller()+2B7h :
8. LdrGetProcedureAddressForCaller()+23Ch :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

win10 can not use this client, few people have new client can use in win10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@MaskARRA
I made this query to create the table "_stt_HackTools_Log"
Code:
USE [gmg_account]
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[_stt_HackTools_Log](
 [PostID] [varchar](12) NOT NULL,
 [PostKEY] [varchar](18) NOT NULL,
 [PostItem] [int] NOT NULL,
 [PostFrom] [nvarchar](17) NULL,
 [PostToFrom] [nvarchar](17) NULL,
 [PostMessage] [nvarchar](300) NULL,
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Dear PyroSamurai and friendly members,

In the Client file,

I don't see any IP inside of Trickster.exe that can switch to my IP.

I also tried to use the Client that Iceblade112 uploaded but it is not working with an error called "Trickster.exe a not valid WIN32 application".

I am using Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit, is it because of this?

But, I think Iceblade112 is also running 64-bit in the video.

It will be very appreciate if you could answer the following question for me.

Sincerely,

Jay

I found out that I got the "not valid WIN32 application" error because I modified the file in a wrong format.

I don't get that error anymore, but I get different error prompt with broken words when I execute the Trickster.exe.

I changed "180.97.70.24" to "10.0.0.10..." to match the character numbers.

I only changed the IP on the one part which doesn't have port (":8808") and "https://".

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How do I create a new ID?
I am moved to a strange website.

help me

Last edited:
Back