Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB)

TkZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files

okay weird, now that i made them set to true and teh client is crashing if i go into myshop :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When adding Goods to sale. You need to update the Goods so it is set to True on the SQL DB. But the procedure should do that automatically. I would just check it over to be safe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

okay weird, now that i made them set to true and teh client is crashing if i go into myshop :(

Did you make the XML document for MyShop and then encrypt it using the tools? Ive tried doing this with translating it, and out of the 100 times of doing it, the translation worked once. But every other time, it crashed the client on entering MyShop. You may need to put the downloaded MyShop (libcmgds.dat) file back where the client is.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Did you make the XML document for MyShop and then encrypt it using the tools? Ive tried doing this with translating it, and out of the 100 times of doing it, the translation worked once. But every other time, it crashed the client on entering MyShop. You may need to put the downloaded MyShop (libcmgds.dat) file back where the client is.

yeah i am not sure why some work and some don't, it may have to do with the encoding of the file itself in the end i just edited the original but with new info though i used my hex editor on it.

*Update* fixed my myshop ^3^ i can buy and no longer getting that 500.0 internal server Error, all that is left to fix is the missing images, activating the items that are still false, translate everything and getting the gacha mini game to work now :) getting closer to being able to make a complete tutorial now :)

it looks like some of the myshop items you can buy that wont let you is because they are not in the table in the database and that is why it says they can not be found and you can not buy them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can i run with MSSQL 2014 and Windows 8?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant find 180. on trickster.exe

--

edit: i found the ip, now im studying the server.

Well, i cant use webshop... my ISS dont run .ASP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry for double post.

I already set up the shop , but whenever I open the game it happens .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Sorry for double post.

I already set up the shop , but whenever I open the game it happens .

1. You need to have gmg_account and trickster databases linked to your iis webserver

2. You need to open [start] {control panel} -search for administrator tools- and open [Services] and look for Distributed Transaction Coordinator, and start it, also to make it automatic startup

3. You need to edit some files inc\cinfig.asp, to MsSqlIp = "your ip,1433"
MsSqlData = "gmg_account"
MsSqlUserName = "your login"
MsSqlPassWord = "your pass"

4. You need to make sure your mssql login has access to database trickster and gmg account, dbo, database owner

5.you need to install microsoft webmatrix then go to remote tab, and change .net framework version to .net 2, having you installed .net framework for your iis webserver.

6. You also need to edit web.config
<add connectionString="server=.\your mssql server;database=gmg_account;uid=your login;pwd=your pass"
<add connectionString="Server=.\your mssql server;Database=trickster;Uid=your login;Pwd=your pass"
and have it in your folders on your webserver.

now be in mind this is not a guide, this is just what i did to get mine working. i will be making a video tutorial soon ^3^ i just want to set everything up for myself and make sure everything works before i make it ヘ(´∀`ヘ) okay!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What i doing wrong?
I follow step-by-step but same thing happens.

sry bad english.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i still had problems when i just installed iis, and asp, i had to do the extra stuff to get mine working otherwise i had connection problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please help, I am trying to connect to the characters. Login However, after I had been rejected by the server 'Disconnected from Server'.
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Back