Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files

Thanks qiip! Got past that issue, but stumbled upon another, haha.

Ok, so, now it loads properly, the window pops up showing the item (although some of the new items result in an error still)

PyroSamurai - Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB) - RaGEZONE Forums

But when i click on the confirmation it returns an error window, something like 500 - Internal Server Error. So, did i change something on the launcher that i shouldn't have had, or what could it be? I can't see the extensions on the link, but when i try to check it by creating a shortcut it does show that it is redirecting to some itemdetail_buy_cli.asp still.

Any ideas? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

brumas do you have Distributed Transaction Coordinator started ? also make sure it in on automatic start up.

if you want to see the error itself go to itemdetail_buy_cli.asp and change 'response.Write(rsSQL & vbCrLf) to response.Write(rsSQL & vbCrLf) and view your myshop again, and it will show you the error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

altasking Yeah, i don't know what it is for but i changed to automatic start when i saw ur post yesterday.

And which 'response.Write(rsSQL & vbCrLf) should i change? There are many on the code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

what it does is it enables the connection from iis threw odbc to the database

the first one, and if that does nothing for you then go to the next one down and so on till you can see a change on the 500 - Internal Server Error page.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I went changing one by one and then changing back, some changed the screen with the item image, but none changed the results screen after clicking the button.

I remember i changed some other ntreev links aswell i think yesterday on the launcher, was i supposed to change the 180. ones only?

Cuz maybe i changed something i shouldn't have on the hex.

Edit: Hmm not really, got a copy of the launcher and tried changing only the 180. ips, didn't work either :S

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

brumas, on my client i hex edited all the asp links in the client that matched what was in my cshop folder, then i changed all the ips in that cluster when you search for 180.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mind sending yours so i can check? I have changed many .asp and aspx on mine, i just wanna make sure wheter it's a launcher issue or not first :S

I keep changing many options, but i still cant get thru and succesfully buy the item :/

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thanks qiip! Got past that issue, but stumbled upon another, haha.

Ok, so, now it loads properly, the window pops up showing the item (although some of the new items result in an error still)

But when i click on the confirmation it returns an error window, something like 500 - Internal Server Error. So, did i change something on the launcher that i shouldn't have had, or what could it be? I can't see the extensions on the link, but when i try to check it by creating a shortcut it does show that it is redirecting to some itemdetail_buy_cli.asp still.

Any ideas? :S

I see you haven't read through the thread.
Okay, the thing is that the webshop log database is missing. You need to check the stored procedure for _give and then just figure out the structure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did read, but i'm not a professional programmer, so, i won't notice what is wrong that easily, lol.

Anyway, if that's it i might be able to fix it somehow, but, tell me then, what database stores the character items so i can try making the procedure then (either the myshop inventory or character inventory)?

I've went thru a few, but couldn't figure out which database stores info of a certain character having a specific item.

'Cause if that's the problem i could simply change the code to directly insert the item into the character's inventory or something like that.

Reaction score

I did read, but i'm not a professional programmer, so, i won't notice what is wrong that easily, lol.

Anyway, if that's it i might be able to fix it somehow, but, tell me then, what database stores the character items so i can try making the procedure then (either the myshop inventory or character inventory)?

I've went thru a few, but couldn't figure out which database stores info of a certain character having a specific item.

'Cause if that's the problem i could simply change the code to directly insert the item into the character's inventory or something like that.

tbl_item, tbl_item_char

don't insert it directly. it'll make your head item unequippable unless if you go to the guy who changes your appearance near the mega shop or remove it from your inventory

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok so, i couldn't figure the whole myshop inventory thing, but i'm trying to add an item to myself in order to create the myshop procedure (adding to the character directly), so, i made one that checks the items attributes and options on the database (checking the ini_items one) and adds it to the character on the following tables:

tbl_item
tbl_item_char
tbl_item_option

But although those are the only tables that i found that adding an item seems to affect, every time i add something thru the basic procedure i made i can't equip that item. Even if it's a basic item that a npc sells.

It's not an error in the procedure as the item_uid matches and is added properly in all 3 tables i mentioned, it looks the same as an item i'd purchased from the shop. (I did the comparison)

And also, all my cash items seems to be bugged or something, 'cause the ones i added are all black, like they're timed (even the ones i found on the admin account 'ntreev').

PyroSamurai - Season 2 Trickster Online Server/Client Files (503MB / 721MB) - RaGEZONE Forums

And although the fashion items seems fine and the regular item i added thru the code (i've tried with hats and swords), i can't equip any of them either.

So, anyone know what i could be doing wrong?

Reaction score

Ok so, i couldn't figure the whole myshop inventory thing, but i'm trying to add an item to myself in order to create the myshop procedure (adding to the character directly), so, i made one that checks the items attributes and options on the database (checking the ini_items one) and adds it to the character on the following tables:

tbl_item
tbl_item_char
tbl_item_option

But although those are the only tables that i found that adding an item seems to affect, every time i add something thru the basic procedure i made i can't equip that item. Even if it's a basic item that a npc sells.

It's not an error in the procedure as the item_uid matches and is added properly in all 3 tables i mentioned, it looks the same as an item i'd purchased from the shop. (I did the comparison)

And also, all my cash items seems to be bugged or something, 'cause the ones i added are all black, like they're timed (even the ones i found on the admin account 'ntreev').

And although the fashion items seems fine and the regular item i added thru the code (i've tried with hats and swords), i can't equip any of them either.

So, anyone know what i could be doing wrong?

Yes. You're doing exactly what I told you NOT to do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes. You're doing exactly what I told you NOT to do.

Yeah, so? Am i supposed to be stuck without trying anything? Honestly, if you're gonna show up just to say that kind of stuff and not try to help please don't bother at all. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have a little prob.

How i can go Microsoft sql server DSN config window for make ODBC ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I also gave you a solution...

Ye, i saw what u said and noticed there were 3 procedures missing:

uspn_buy_goods_game_log
uspn_buy_goods_game_give_63027
uspn_buy_goods_game_fix_63027

But how am i supposed to create these 3 procedures if i don't understand how the item arrives in myshop inventory? That's my point, lol.

I have a little prob.

How i can go Microsoft sql server DSN config window for make ODBC ?

C:\Windows\System32\odbcad32.exe for 32bit system (or Control Panel > Adm Tools)
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe for 64bit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@brumas Thx

next question

Cannot connect to table DB

Last edited:
Reaction score

Ye, i saw what u said and noticed there were 3 procedures missing:

uspn_buy_goods_game_log
uspn_buy_goods_game_give_63027
uspn_buy_goods_game_fix_63027

But how am i supposed to create these 3 procedures if i don't understand how the item arrives in myshop inventory? That's my point, lol.

C:\Windows\System32\odbcad32.exe for 32bit system (or Control Panel > Adm Tools)
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe for 64bit

They're not missing. Check gmg_account.

I said to go to the look changing NPC near the mega shop.
For the cash items, change the exp-date to 2018/1/1.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

They're not missing. Check gmg_account.

I said to go to the look changing NPC near the mega shop.
For the cash items, change the exp-date to 2018/1/1.

Yeah, the procedures are missing, lol.
^The _game_give_63027 on the picture is one i created to test the cash shop. Only buy_goods_game was there from the beginning.

As for the changing npc, u said it'd fix the items i was equipping, so, it fixes ALL items in the inventory instead?

As for the exp-date i'll test it tomorrow when i get some free time.

And sinclaire, what exactly is your problem? What are you trying to do?

Reaction score

Yeah, the procedures are missing, lol.
^The _game_give_63027 on the picture is one i created to test the cash shop. Only buy_goods_game was there from the beginning.

As for the changing npc, u said it'd fix the items i was equipping, so, it fixes ALL items in the inventory instead?

As for the exp-date i'll test it tomorrow when i get some free time.

And sinclaire, what exactly is your problem? What are you trying to do?

They're missing because they're not used. :p

No, I just said it'd fix your equips. Not equipped things.

Back