Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virtual Box Pre-Made Server Semi-translated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
real nub question , here i go how does one create a login to this as i get to a login screen but obviously cant login without a valid account.

i did have a look around to familiarize myself abit with this software,also i read the txt file saying about putting in ID gm003 PW 111111 , but these will not gain me access to the client o.o

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
real nub question , here i go how does one create a login to this as i get to a login screen but obviously cant login without a valid account.

i did have a look around to familiarize myself abit with this software,also i read the txt file saying about putting in ID gm003 PW 111111 , but these will not gain me access to the client o.o

To open the client double-click the shortcut icon that is circled in this screenshot.
Trickster_Client_shortcut - Virtual Box Pre-Made Server Semi-translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To open the client double-click the shortcut icon that is circled in this screenshot.
View attachment 130617

i do as you said but when i try to use the login details associated within the FAQ you mentioned in the above post it doesn't allow a successful login into the trickster client,it gets to trickster login screen asking for ID/PW but the account as i mentioned in the FAQ doesn't seem to allow me in .

turns out my pc cant handle vm lol,it does eventually login but just really laggy/slow

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
i do as you said but when i try to use the login details associated within the FAQ you mentioned in the above post it doesn't allow a successful login into the trickster client,it gets to trickster login screen asking for ID/PW but the account as i mentioned in the FAQ doesn't seem to allow me in .

turns out my pc cant handle vm lol,it does eventually login but just really laggy/slow

I'd like to see your settings for the vm if you don't mind. A screenshot like the one included in the download is all I need to see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the seeding, and the reason why there isn't a great demand for pservers of TO is because modern gamers are unwilling to switch back to 2D gaming after being introduced to 3D gaming and therefore TO has been dated since....basically its debut. Even RO which is seeming the most popular 2D MMORPG is realizing this and is rolling out a new 3D version of their game. Anyways, as I seem to be the defacto leader of a seemingly defacto new dev team (which includes just about anybody testing my release by the way), I'll issue a statement on the exp rates. We will have no control over the exp rates. The only person who will is the person(s) who host any TO pserver made from our work. My plans are not to make a pserver but make available any and all resources (minus the hardware) needed to make one. :) Enjoy the vbox, if you want to add more maps just add them to the masterserver.ini from the ExtraMaps.txt file.
P.S. Your avatar is hilarious. Did you make it yourself?

I see that makes a lot of sense. Crazy thing is ragnarok 2 sucks balls the first one was way better lol. Its just another generic mmo. I hope you succeed I would love to see lots of servers for this game just like maplestory. I've run my own servers before but I can't code and I have no idea how to use this LOL. If you feel like making a tutorial i'd appreciate it, but you don't have too I can wait til you finish this project :p. No I wish I was this hilarious! It's a gif I found and I love how you can make gifs your avatars here :).

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I see that makes a lot of sense. Crazy thing is ragnarok 2 sucks balls the first one was way better lol. Its just another generic mmo. I hope you succeed I would love to see lots of servers for this game just like maplestory. I've run my own servers before but I can't code and I have no idea how to use this LOL. If you feel like making a tutorial i'd appreciate it, but you don't have too I can wait til you finish this project :p. No I wish I was this hilarious! It's a gif I found and I love how you can make gifs your avatars here :).

Honestly, right now I'm thinking it's about time to start up a test server for it but I do not have the machine or bandwidth for it on my server. Are you able to host a public server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, right now I'm thinking it's about time to start up a test server for it but I do not have the machine or bandwidth for it on my server. Are you able to host a public server?
I would be willing to try and work something out but looks like hackerz got it :D xD.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I had IO APIC enabled, but you are correct in saying that the issue is that your cpu doesn't support virtualization. Honestly, it surprises me a bit to find that there are computers out there don't support it. The computers I use for development are all from 2003-2006 and they support virtualization. Not really sure what I can do for you unless you have a 32-bit OS then I could install it for you there.

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
was wondering how the test servers going?
Glad you have interest in it. We are having issues getting the first login server to receive data from outside the network. So we are trying out all sorts of things while we wait for the next time imds pops on so we can ask him about his server setup since he has hosted public trickster servers in the past.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i want to Change IP in Client and ip Server
I can Change IP Address and how to Change IP in somewhere ?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
This a release thread please do not post about non-release issues here. There is information on what you are looking for in the setup guide for the server. Also this server has only proven to work with the 0.50 chinese client as far as I know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucky for you guys the vbox super compressed down to about 3 gb. Don't forget to seed. Post issues in this thread.

Edit: If you like the vbox and what I've done, let me know. After all, I am working for thank you's, pats on the back, and handshakes here :) Remember this is a first release, so I'll release patch files later on as I figure more things out about the server and more of it is translate. Right now, I made this release to take care of the issue of people wanting to contribute but being unable to set up the server.

~PyroSamurai

ti - Virtual Box Pre-Made Server Semi-translated - RaGEZONE Forums

error i can't play

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucky for you guys the vbox super compressed down to about 3 gb. Don't forget to seed. Post issues in this thread.

Edit: If you like the vbox and what I've done, let me know. After all, I am working for thank you's, pats on the back, and handshakes here :) Remember this is a first release, so I'll release patch files later on as I figure more things out about the server and more of it is translate. Right now, I made this release to take care of the issue of people wanting to contribute but being unable to set up the server.

~PyroSamurai

error - Virtual Box Pre-Made Server Semi-translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently downloading it I'm using utorrent and have been stuck at 8.1%for two days? This normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back