Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virtual Box Pre-Made Server Semi-translated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Your system server isnt running. you are only running 4 of the five servers, the system server executable is in the login server folder.

I am currently downloading it I'm using utorrent and have been stuck at 8.1%for two days? This normal?

No it is not, my server has been powered down for about a week now. I'll hook it back up for you.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Hows the progress?
Well I do believe that Dylan Land finished his download. Also it seems the recent post about this thread on the fb fanpage has up the current number of seeds to 3 :). As far as the translation goes it's progressing far quicker than I predicted. Never underestimate the power of a fan's obsession I suppose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to download, 0%, searching & connecting to peers :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much.. Is there a readme to set up the server somewhere? I'm installing now, Can't wait! I can help translate or pixel art, I'd love to create custom items for a server if someone is serious about creating a private server. Ever since Trickster got shut down theres an opportunity for someone to create a PS and get some of the hard-core trickster players playing again..

>> Got server running, get to login screen, (using admin account right now) get an notification which says -(1047) and it won't let me login, It lets me create/delete characters though

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much.. Is there a readme to set up the server somewhere? I'm installing now, Can't wait! I can help translate or pixel art, I'd love to create custom items for a server if someone is serious about creating a private server. Ever since Trickster got shut down theres an opportunity for someone to create a PS and get some of the hard-core trickster players playing again..

>> Got server running, get to login screen, (using admin account right now) get an notification which says -(1047) and it won't let me login, It lets me create/delete characters though
Show me screenshots... and also we do have a private server up
Forum thread with info on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I do believe that Dylan Land finished his download. Also it seems the recent post about this thread on the fb fanpage has up the current number of seeds to 3 :). As far as the translation goes it's progressing far quicker than I predicted. Never underestimate the power of a fan's obsession I suppose.
Hell ye! I'll be checking back to this thread a lot :). Expecting big things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Show me screenshots... and also we do have a private server up
Forum thread with info on it.

Ahh, It won't let me take a ss, everytime I do and paste into paint, it shows up black screen (the trickster window) it's an error message that says chinese writing then (-1047) ( Inside the game, it isn't a windows error or anything)

Nevermind, It's working now, I'm not even sure what I did.. Okay, time to start translating I guess, I just tried moving from map to map and it just kicked me off.. said something about "Move Map Failed: Return to login screen" then it brings me to the login screen :p

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Ahh, It won't let me take a ss, everytime I do and paste into paint, it shows up black screen (the trickster window) it's an error message that says chinese writing then (-1047) ( Inside the game, it isn't a windows error or anything)

Nevermind, It's working now, I'm not even sure what I did.. Okay, time to start translating I guess, I just tried moving from map to map and it just kicked me off.. said something about "Move Map Failed: Return to login screen" then it brings me to the login screen :p

For the map problem you should read the quick start faq. Which I put on the desktop. That's all say about that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boredom always seems to lead me to this part of the forum-- though this time it looks like Trickster development is being resurrected~!

Looking forward to seeing what may be in store for the future in regards to Trickster Online private servers.

Good luck you guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i'm currently downloading the file and stuck at 0%. Can anyone help?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Hello, i'm currently downloading the file and stuck at 0%. Can anyone help?

Since I'm not seeing any peers on the trackers, my guess is either this resolved itself or you aren't using the trackers. If neither of these are the problem then most likely it is your client. Go to transmissionbt.com and download the QT client or go download a utorrent client. My server is up 24/7, I sleep in the same room with it and I know it seeds 24/7 so one of answers will be the solution to your problem.

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
My router's LAN line ports got fried by a nearby lightning strike yesterday so my server can't connect to the internet at the moment. I would appreciate if the other 100 or so downloaders of my release would seed for me until I get AT&T to replace it. Thanks in advance. My wifi and TV work fine which is the weird part.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. :) Made an account just to respond to this thread.

Thanks, Pyro, for putting out this torrent. I'm currently downloading it, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks. Thanks for your hard work.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Hello. :) Made an account just to respond to this thread.

Thanks, Pyro, for putting out this torrent. I'm currently downloading it, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks. Thanks for your hard work.

No problem, I hope there are seeders for you to download from because I won't have LAN connection for my server until possibly July 19th. I hope you seed as well if you are able to download. This vbox is my way of paying forward on the development of private servers for this game and possibly bring in more developers to help out. So I would like to thank you and all others who download this torrent and hope it helps you all contribute back to the development of this game's future :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No problem, I hope there are seeders for you to download from because I won't have LAN connection for my server until possibly July 19th. I hope you seed as well if you are able to download. This vbox is my way of paying forward on the development of private servers for this game and possibly bring in more developers to help out. So I would like to thank you and all others who download this torrent and hope it helps you all contribute back to the development of this game's future :)

I had been able to download for a little while from a random Hungarian, but they appear to have shut their computer down for the time being, so I'm a sitting duck as well. I will definitely seed once I have it downloaded.

As someone who has a little programming experience, I'll contribute what I can to the project. Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back