Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virtual Box Pre-Made Server Semi-translated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the reason why I choose this solution to begin with was because I found building one from scratch quite confusing and difficult, I find it really change why it just doesn't work. Does it work for others or is it just me having this issue? Because I hope indeed that I am not the only one currently experiencing the same issues.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Well the reason why I choose this solution to begin with was because I found building one from scratch quite confusing and difficult, I find it really change why it just doesn't work. Does it work for others or is it just me having this issue? Because I hope indeed that I am not the only one currently experiencing the same issues.

You can view all the reported issues in this thread. None have reported that sql server service did this right after importing. I'm at a loss for why this happens. This vbox usually works for people right out of the import. I'll see if I can get Iceblade to give his opinion. He just got on skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be great, if there is still no known fix for this I'll try to build one from scratch, but there is still a issue when it comes to collecting files. Most of the files hosted in this section are dead, such as the Mega Upload mirrors and more. So that is going to be a lot of googling.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
That would be great, if there is still no known fix for this I'll try to build one from scratch, but there is still a issue when it comes to collecting files. Most of the files hosted in this section are dead, such as the Mega Upload mirrors and more. So that is going to be a lot of googling.

No, not really. The dropbox links and my sql server torrent should do you fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I look over it, True. Sorry, Just getting a little bit too tired, I'll give it a shot and hope I won't fail miserably or else I can always bug you two into helping me. Anyways, thanks for all your time and effort today, even if we didn't get it fixed I still respect the time you have spend into trying! So cheers mate!

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Now I look over it, True. Sorry, Just getting a little bit too tired, I'll give it a shot and hope I won't fail miserably or else I can always bug you two into helping me. Anyways, thanks for all your time and effort today, even if we didn't get it fixed I still respect the time you have spend into trying! So cheers mate!

No problem. I hope by building it from scratch, we won't have that issue pop up again. I'll have to research it later to find plausible causes in the vm forums.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have currently just been trying to make one server from scratch following your TUT of course, but there is one bit at the end that I just can't find. Which is the IP changing in tbl_world. I can find the table, but have no clue how to open it or edit.

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I have currently just been trying to make one server from scratch following your TUT of course, but there is one bit at the end that I just can't find. Which is the IP changing in tbl_world. I can find the table, but have no clue how to open it or edit.

Okay, I helped him with that. Issue closed. I'll be making a report on what caused his main issue when I put up the new vbox release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back