Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virtualbox Public Trickster Server Release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please Help me !! I found an error I want you to fixed it .
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
hellp me
it error ?

What makes you think there is an error?

<snip></snip>

My patience is running thin because of posts like these.
I did not spend hours making a setup guide and including it in the download so that you could ignore it.
Follow the guide!

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@
PyroSamurai

i can't download

Let me make this very clear to you and every other poster who thinks it is my job or my team's job to fix their problems for them. My server is up 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. Seeding that file among others and hosting my websites. If you aren't able to download the file, that is your issue, not mine. I've done far more than I should have to already for this community. Only a small amount of you actually like my release or gave me rep for it. The release has been downloaded well over 100 times and yet less than 10 likes. So either the download isn't very good which obviously isn't true or the majority of you are just worthless leaches. I made the release, I am personally seeding it, and I even wrote a guide for it. Figure out the rest yourselves or make a new thread. Also I am not seeding the second release anymore, but from the looks of it, someone else is. Anyone who downloads it from now on better be thanking their lucky stars that there is someone out there that cares enough to seed it. My releases are not toys, they are tools. Learn how to use them. I will not teach you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello PyroSamurai, thanks for the files, you and your team are made a exelent work, but i have a question, you know about playtrickster.com? maybe you know what files they are using for that server, or just they have a lot of work on that version of trickster?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Hello PyroSamurai, thanks for the files, you and your team are made a exelent work, but i have a question, you know about playtrickster.com? maybe you know what files they are using for that server, or just they have a lot of work on that version of trickster?

Yes we know about it. They are using entirely different files. The files they are using are not available to anyone else, nor do they plan on sharing them. Many have already tried. I'm in the process of making a free software replacement for Trickster Online but I do not know when I will be done. Please make use of this server release as best you can for the foreseeable future.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am download in BitComet (Torrent) and how do I know to set this program up? And is that for building a trickster own server??

When I finish launching this. Does the owner is GM? and What about GM feature in the game???

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, one thing more, can i change the version of client to enter to server?

Sorry, no, that is not possible.

I am download in BitComet (Torrent) and how do I know to set this program up? And is that for building a trickster own server??

When I finish launching this. Does the owner is GM? and What about GM feature in the game???

Please read the FAQ in this forum and the guide I included with the download. As far as GM features, you have some GM abilities through the server executables themselves via commandline but nothing more than that. You can write a GM tool to interact with the server though if you wish as the server/database still is capable of the GM role but there is no dedicated client to use the commands.

Reaction score

Hi. Even though PyroSamurai has already replied, I want to warn you that you should not waste your time attempting to make GM features work. They're not working and only half implemented.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, no, that is not possible.

Please read the FAQ in this forum and the guide I included with the download. As far as GM features, you have some GM abilities through the server executables themselves via commandline but nothing more than that. You can write a GM tool to interact with the server though if you wish as the server/database still is capable of the GM role but there is no dedicated client to use the commands.
Thanks for answering my question but How can I find Chinese beta client???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need something or some help to move forward with development of project

I am available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive just built my own pc, im using an i7-4770k processor now with a gtx 780ti gpu and 16gb of ram,is this setup enough to run this lagless?

Reaction score
REMOVED
Hello Ramet Ppsp, so you can open your game from this launcher, you must first edit the launcher by HEX Editor and reconfigure all links.

ive just built my own pc, im using an i7-4770k processor now with a gtx 780ti gpu and 16gb of ram,is this setup enough to run this lagless?

64x ou 86x?

if 86x. work perfectly

Back