Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virtualbox Public Trickster Server Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enter a user name and password, the server is turned on.
but Click on the name of the server, "Alert_cannotConnect Sever" pop-up is shown in error
what shoud i do?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
enter a user name and password, the server is turned on.
but Click on the name of the server, "Alert_cannotConnect Sever" pop-up is shown in error
what shoud i do?

Did you follow the setup guide that I included in the release?
If you did, attach a screenshot of the server vm and a screenshot of your game client during the issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you follow the setup guide that I included in the release?
If you did, attach a screenshot of the server vm and a screenshot of your game client during the issue.

i really follow the setup guide many times :*:

PyroSamurai - Virtualbox Public Trickster Server Release - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you for your help

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
i really follow the setup guide many times :*:

PyroSamurai - Virtualbox Public Trickster Server Release - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you for your help

There is a "00" hex dot between the 14446 and the following comma that shouldn't be there. If you need to fill space, do it before the first comma in front of the 14446 with a hex "20". I've an attached an example to this post but there was one in the guide called "newClientIP.png" as well.

properIPsetu - Virtualbox Public Trickster Server Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Let me know if this fixed your problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a "00" hex dot between the 14446 and the following comma that shouldn't be there. If you need to fill space, do it before the first comma in front of the 14446 with a hex "20". I've an attached an example to this post but there was one in the guide called "newClientIP.png" as well.

View attachment 146000

Let me know if this fixed your problem.

thank you!! work to server!

However, a
111.111.1.111 ,14446
This was not logged in, client is shutdown
but this was logged in the game, I do not know why
anyhow see to continue your guide like my error was corrected.

sorry to my bad English...

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Base on the Virtualbox Public Trickster Server Release by PyroSamurai, i have builded a version in the

<snip></snip>

Congratz on your success, but I prefer if you didn't mirror the torrent on an external download, especially when that download probably doesn't include the credits.txt and guide. It is a RageZone exclusive release. I want people to get the credit and help they deserve.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Step 3 – Download the latest translated libconfig.dat file from the forums and copy it into the “data” and “data-chinese” folders.

i cant find any working link for libconfig.dat in the forum :*: anyone please help

Reaction score
Step 3 – Download the latest translated libconfig.dat file from the forums and copy it into the “data” and “data-chinese” folders.

i cant find any working link for libconfig.dat in the forum :*: anyone please help

Download tr_setup.exe in this link:

this contains the libconfig.dat

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Download tr_setup.exe in this link:

this contains the libconfig.dat

There is no need for you to suggest a new link, when the old one works fine. Do not push new links unless the old no longer work. The one in question is a torrent download and will not stop working.

The link to the specific file you need is located in this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f297/chinese-client-question-976233/ and

Also this thread is mentioned in the stickied FAQ:
"Q: Where can I find the client?
A: PyroSamurai has some torrent. Never checked it.
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment...1&d=1387662707"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Salute to
PyroSamurai

:blushing: .. I know this should be a serious
discussion but a like button not enough

i'm just started from here my dream .. & you are a dream maker .. =)
i'm downloading it right now & will seeding as long as my PC ON ..

you are fabulous .. hope you having a good day & everyday ..

DrDoll ..
:laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what is error ??
use virtualbox 4.1.8 win 8 x64

thx u

Reaction score
Your CPU does not have VT-x support. Use a different computer or disable the VT-x option in the settings. I suggest using a different machine. The performance impact of not having VT-x is substantial.

If it says VT-x. he likely has a Intel CPU. In that case, he should just be able to enable it in the BIOS/UEFI settings. Most modern Intel chips support VT-x, so it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If it says VT-x. he likely has a Intel CPU. In that case, he should just be able to enable it in the BIOS/UEFI settings. Most modern Intel chips support VT-x, so it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

i can fixed i just enable VT-x in BIOS thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no seed in this torrent

and can i use on x64 version windows?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@test0096 I'm seeding. I just stopped using the trackers. Use DHT.

The virtualbox server will work on any operating system that supports virtualbox software.

If your cpu doesn't support vt-x/amd-x, the vbox server will be limited to one cpu core. Just FYI.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pyro my good sir: just stumbled upon this here forum, and my external gratitude to you for keeping our common passion (or rather nostalgia) alive!

Torrent for the virtual box seems dead; I guess the Trickster community is smaller than I imagined.

Is there an alternative method to obtain your masterpiece?

And once I do, is there any way I can make it permanently available to those that come after me? Perhaps through some paid cloud file hosting solutions? Maybe OneDrive, even?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@rw594
The torrent is very much alive, but you have to use DHT and Encryption to access it. My torrent client says that Vbox torrent has been last accessed Feb 7, so one of these is probably the problem. Also I run about 50 torrents on my server and ~1Mb uplink so you'll need to be patient when you start it.
They generally don't run all at the same time, but regardless.

Btw, this is the 0.50 server not the Season 2 server. Are you sure this is the server you are interested in?

Last edited:
Back