Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

client error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everyone

im having trouble when i open the client. what i did was i copied the data folder of lifeto to trickster client folder and this is what i get.
---- 2018:08:23 07:19:55 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:23:08 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:25:02 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:28:00 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:30:41 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================
jenovaproject - client error - RaGEZONE Forums
---- 2018:08:23 07:31:27 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dear ice,

thanks for the reply. but i just want to translate the game into english.

regards

ive revert back the data folder to its stock data folder and now working again but the problem is i cannot get out of the blooming cora town
when i try to reach a portal its not allowing me to enter.

heres the screens.

Upvote 0
Back