client error

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

client error

hello everyone

im having trouble when i open the client. what i did was i copied the data folder of lifeto to trickster client folder and this is what i get.
    ---- 2018:08:23 07:19:55 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:23:08 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:25:02 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:28:00 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:30:41 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================---- 2018:08:23 07:31:27 ----??[EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]? ?? ????.===============================[Call-Stack History Log]==================================

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    1,165Posts

Re: client error

Solution: Don't use my client files.
    Quote Originally Posted by yolinlin View Post
    wocao,you are very diao!
    [5:11:41 PM] oxysoft: everyone thumb down iceblade112 [link to post removed by grate mod]

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    5Posts

Re: client error

dear ice,

thanks for the reply. but i just want to translate the game into english.

regards

- - - Updated - - -

ive revert back the data folder to its stock data folder and now working again but the problem is i cannot get out of the blooming cora town
    when i try to reach a portal its not allowing me to enter.

- - - Updated - - -

heres the screens.

Advertisement