Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Dark Lord Quest client crash

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, so i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the progression quest for dark lord, at the moment if i try to start the quest with located and finish talking to him the client freezes up and then crashes.

tools_2017-12-04_03-20-58 - [Help] Dark Lord Quest client crash - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you checked to see if it is a libconfig problem?
I think it most likely is a libconfig error.here is the code section where it is crashing on:
Code:
<ROW>
<No>80</No>
<NpcSType>0</NpcSType>
<Message>< ! [ CDATA [Oh, really? If you do decide to become a Dark Lord, I'm sure I can be of some assistance.\Okay, help me.\Quest_Check,10,11,12,40] ]></Message>
</ROW>

but quest 10, 11, 12, 40 are there so i do not know why it is crashing T^T

Upvote 0
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Search for <No>80</No> in the dat/xml file. There is much duplication in the dat files. Any one of these can cause an issue, but save yourself some time and switch back to the untranslated .dat file to test if it works for this quest. If it doesn't, then something else is the problem.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, i forgot to update this, i figured out the problem it was actually
<ROW>
<No>10</No>
<NpcSType>0</NpcSType>
<Message>< ! [ CDATA [...\17\@\@img,i64688,i11620] ]></Message>
</ROW>
the error is highlighted in red it was suppose to be
<Message>< ! [ CDATA [...17\@\@img,i11325,i11620] ]></Message>

Upvote 0