Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time limit for cash items exceeds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Solved] Time limit for cash items exceeds

Reinstalled again after two months.Have a problem.
1.Double-click can't wear.
2.show this "Expired items can not be used".
2.Buy the new one and it doesn't work.All cash item are unavailable.
3.Use Recharge Coupon does not work.

Relationships in 2020?
How to solve and use Recharge Couponcan add time?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friend

You can solve this problem,
Q num1,2 would solve by changing your local time.
MSSQL server check their server time with your local time.

About Q3,4 , it is another problem.
Cash shop shows item where cmdgs(not exact name).dat
But your DATABASE(MSSQL) doesnt have cmdgs information. its like they dont know what their item classes or its time limit. So, if you wanna list all your items usable.
Do this, gmg_accounts(or trickster)>> search item_index>>> in this form, you can add your item infromation. After fixing it, execute, you can find that it would work somehow.
I had the Forms (like shield is classnum4, hat is num8, weapon num 2..etc) before, but not now..
However, you can find what word is right in blank just oneday.

As I know, not actual guess, there are 11340 items on the list already. so the way you would do is 'What item number is missed on the form(item_index)'
I think maybe just the new ones(after we load Trickster season2, added on it as unique private server item) be missed, Not so many items

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friendYou can solve this problem,Q num1,2 would solve by changing your local time.MSSQL server check their server time with your local time.About Q3,4 , it is another problem.Cash shop shows item where cmdgs(not exact name).datBut your DATABASE(MSSQL) doesnt have cmdgs information. its like they dont know what their item classes or its time limit. So, if you wanna list all your items usable.Do this, gmg_accounts(or trickster)>> search item_index>>> in this form, you can add your item infromation. After fixing it, execute, you can find that it would work somehow.I had the Forms (like shield is classnum4, hat is num8, weapon num 2..etc) before, but not now..However, you can find what word is right in blank just oneday.As I know, not actual guess, there are 11340 items on the list already. so the way you would do is 'What item number is missed on the form(item_index)' I think maybe just the new ones(after we load Trickster season2, added on it as unique private server item) be missed, Not so many items
Local time changed to 01-12-2011, everything was resolved.
I don’t know why it doesn’t work in real time.
How can you modify the server to use real time to avoid those errors?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem when I setup and use the new machine again. Still researching Yobbi's method. Problem video:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe I enjoyed the movie~!
As you know, every item has its own item-class;usable span, equip type etc. And it rocated in DB-TRICKSTER-"ITEM_index".

If you changed your local time and got that same result, try this.
1. Need to know the code of your own item.
2. At the table(which I told you, item_index), check your item code and its usablespan.
3. At the table, change it. I think that form follows the unit, min time.

If you success, check it on this thread.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe I enjoyed the movie~!
The original file is no problem. Can only be modified before 2020 local time.
xVWgeY0 - Time limit for cash items exceeds - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I listed it ..xml. By doing this, you can fix your server faster.

First one shows the layer called usable span.
As you can see, another one shows us. how we add it(what number or what it means) - this item is a cash pet "DrillGoon, Mr.Drill"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The picture is blurry and unclear.

B8VAx4l - Time limit for cash items exceeds - RaGEZONE Forums

Saw this yesterday
item_breaked - set 2017-12-20 20:00:00 (don't set 2020 item can't equip)
video :After 2020

video :Before 2020

The time is now 2020. Modify local time before 2020. No problem. Do not adjust the local time before 2020. Use the most current time. This time it means better. For example today now. Can it be fixed?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back