Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI CentOS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, anyone have tutorial for setting up the centos from scratch?
I don't see some tutorial of it, only preconfigured one's.
I need clean centos then start from scratch. Thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no tutorial for configuring Centos but there have been discussion on this in different posts. So if you can search those it might help you. Moreover, I don't see anything complicated in making it from scratch if you already have the right files. All you have to make sure is you add right driver file of MySQL at right location(s) as required.

If I am missing anything else anyone else can add to this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no tutorial for configuring Centos but there have been discussion on this in different posts. So if you can search those it might help you. Moreover, I don't see anything complicated in making it from scratch if you already have the right files. All you have to make sure is you add right driver file of MySQL at right location(s) as required. If I am missing anything else anyone else can add to this.
Hi, thank you for your reply, I already set it up.
My problem now is, im having gamedbclient success then disconnect.
Here is screenshot:
Frozenn - BOI CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know why its parsed access denied.Ived read some info right here -> CLICK ME
but its still the same error. I know I put the ip's correct. Something is off this way.
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connection to DB fails due to multiple reasons even though you have configured your IPs correctly.

My suggestions would be:
1. Turn off your firewall in Windows/Centos.
2. Check for your connectivity on Centos side. This is the most common issue I face. Every time you restart your PC, most of the time it changes your connection properties.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your reply, I already set it up.
My problem now is, im having gamedbclient success then disconnect.
Here is screenshot:
Frozenn - BOI CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know why its parsed access denied.Ived read some info right here -> CLICK ME
but its still the same error. I know I put the ip's correct. Something is off this way.
Thanks.

Check your config file, change WINDOWS IP to your IP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
An old topic but I saw you have not received your solutions yet. I think you should visit this topic. May be useful for you.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f966/centos-7-64-bit-boi-1019534/#post8169381
PHP:
yum install mysql -y
yum install mysql-server -y
yum install glibc.i686 -y 
yum install libxml2.i686 -y 
yum install libstdc++.so.5 -y
cd /home/java
sh jdk-6u45-linux-x64.bin
alternatives --install /usr/bin/java java /home/java/jdk1.6.0_45/jre/bin/java 20000
alternatives --config java

Back