Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem concerns woi server! please help if you are kind enough!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SOLVED] Most of problems concern to woi server and what is related to it!

i seem to be unable to install woi.
My problems are always starting at auth with auagent and game ip manager!
Things you will ever mention to me to check that i have done already!:
1-Centos iptables and windows firewall are off.
2-Tried different combination osec and isec keys in auth.conf and augent.conf "i know i am aware that windows must use linux keys and the opposite is correct"
3-Made sure all java paths are correct .
4-Configured correctly the right ip addresses and correct passwords for databases
5-All essentials, libs and run time environment are installed correctly
As you see i know what i am doing so it isn't me who is being newbies it is manner and aspect of whether files are compatible or not within windows and linux
I have triple checked above full week at ip addresses in configuration for different repacks of server files.
I have tested using navicat SQL database and mysql connection and they are successful
I am willing to share/upload/answer whatever i will be asked for as long as i get my problem and i have seen previous threads but to be honest ragezone never been straight in guide or anything that concern battle of immortals there are many differences between boi and woi which haven't been provided nor noted on any thread due to selfishness/laziness/inexperience of users here and that others have to guess it for their selves which is kinda lame but not to worry not everyone can earn any satisfaction here we all have to receive help as indirect/blanked/blur in the end.

This complain isn't based on my fantasies but experience to search result among this section of ragezone and some other sections as well.
it has been frustrating ever since tried to host the game and i would like to host it to experience game's joy like other people.
Thanks in advance and i hope to get straight help as asking for the issues i am currently facing but not blank or pointless recommendations!
if moderator finds my post is offensive in any form you can always delete it, i don't mind !

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Response:
I have gotten it sorted out after millennium of tries
most of ragezone files here are half baked so tuan files were my only hope
-The Fraud files or corrupted files that were noticed the most in server files among this forum and some other forums as well that whether concerns woi or boi that were provided by uploaders intentionally to make others fail at hosting like the following "that is provided with solutions for newbies like myself " :

1-stop.bat doesn't have the right order with java kill command on win

2-stop.sh doesn't have the log server kill command on linux

3-auagent settled wrong to connect to compact without any guide on how to make it work with authd whether it holds wrong ports or wrong keys

4-too many clones of useless configuration files provided in directory of authd that you wouldn't know what to configure or what not that you realize in the end the one in the build directory you should copy it to /etc like table.xml or auth.conf

5-wrong osec and isec with misunderstanding the mechanism of their work
simply to make it work you should just settle linux side at atuhd alone with the right correct key and windows will take the key the opposing way so they are taking keys of each other in different orders except for shared key
compact must be treated as authd if you wish to work with compact to test "the access " that means you never get to log in since you will never have real character to begin with
gacd must not be provided with any shared key also osec and isec key must be provided only to GAServercontrol

i will say it again ensure the ports are correct
linux ports are being treated as server and client so the same goes for windows side so they must communicate together as client to server

6-manager server may face issues due to mismatch in version with slk data it loads or database data or one of services that are provided in conf file doesn't have it is port open to let manager connect with it
so you can only solve using any other manager server belong to any other releases to replace it and establish a fixed connection

-Information:

1-what i was trying to host " "
that will show you server files and client version

2-I had to re host them on 2 different virtual machines win and linux to translate the OS to english
Though i had a success just yesterday so you were late to your response but thanks you very much for your concern

-My previous issue:
most of people here weren't providing the proper files because the issue was concerning authd.class on ragezone for battle of immortal it wouldn't work because it had codes that were missing in hex so you were never able to know whether you should provide sql server or mysql version since i followed the guide of different forums not only ragezone since ragezone battle of immortal section was almost dead and had fraud files " files that don't even work " so i had to direct my focus on war of immortal

Solution to my previous issue and little guide for newbies like myself:

1-ensure java path and execution path of java that holds table.xml "sometimes it isn't correct due to selfishness/lack of knowledge of uploaders"

2-ensure auth port that it starts with linux command netstat -tulpn so you can understand whether auagent is able to connect to authd or not "that applies to the rest of server services and communications as gacd and such" then replace it is folders over and over by any serverfiles you wield as auth etc until you get it working and to ensure if ip tables are off chkconfig --list | grep tables

3-multi check the ports some people can scam or cheat in server files by connecting auagent to compactau and tell you "hey it works" while they have provided you half baked files especially authd that doesn't work which is important for linux to connect to database

4- compactau only used for testing server access nothing more, authd and the right database are the ones that you should look up to the most to make your server work with a real database don't forget to remove "start compactau.exe at run.bat" not only that
you may get error with log server you must ensure that your stop.sh script can kill logserver it will stuck in background without termination if you don't have kill commands in the right order at stop.sh the same goes for windows you must put just java kill process in stop.bat to kill auagent properly

-My current issue:
that when i port forward at port 30002 on public/external static ip the server doesn't display online status in server list but only does display in private/internal ip status in server list which i would like to ask you what would be the missing port ?

port forwarding is successful with 30002 on public/external ip only if you ignore the display of server list so you can login on static but it won't be visible to you if it is online or not so give it a shot when to login if it looks off
Solution to my current issue has been fulfilled
you also have to port forward 25002 as udp port if you are using tuan files and use program called tcpview you will notice what is gate.exe is listening to on local ports this where you should port forward what is missing":

port 30002 tcp
port 25002 udp it was connectiong remotely like that port * and ip *

remember all those are windows ports
that was obvious to port forward it but if there any more ports that i have been successful at, i will note it here
note : all firewalls are down as iptables in centos and windows firewall in windows side

this post might be edited for further details if any comes in mind

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm glad you succeeded. Indeed when it starts it is not always easy but at the same time it helps to learn. For several years I am on woi and I just today that has successfully run the server in MySQL protocol.
Good continuation to you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mysql protocol is the right one to server's database to ensure all are connected to shengui and provide the missing tables to the database because all databases are missing tables even tuan's database
If you have boi bckup table ignore it , it won't work with war of immortal since users and account tables are separate but if you are having some of mysql programming knowledge then i advise with the following

1-install mysql and sql server one on linux and one on windows connect to them by external program such as navicat

2-setup navicat and once you are done , install 2 different connection mysql and sql servers

3-You can convert naviacat boi database of sql server to mysql only by dragging database only with your mouse from database of connection list of sql server in navicat to shegui or any internal database of connection of database mysql on navicat global list then start converting

4-You will have now boi sql database as mysql in wherever you have imported after this ensure mix tables of users and account together
you will need to design mysql user table and manually add all data and details of account table that way users will have columns of account table INSIDE users table once you are done delete account table

5-now select all tables of database that is external other than shengui where imported tables in first place and drag them all to the next database that is shengui then choose copy structure only once the list appears of course you can't copy data so you can ensure that game's database is completely empty to do registrations without having troubles
ensure it delete from shengui nametabletabsg_49-50 what is beyond they are causing mysql database issues to some versions of games as for lost omen it does have issues with these 3 tables of nametablesg that their count higher than 48 and spread error lines that concern name/upgradetable.sh scripts

without doing this important step you may never login in game and create character without having it stored in your users table it will only be stored in nametable

i hope this helps other and all newbies By the way an important message to uploaders this what we call true "help" if you lack experience then never guide anyone for prevention of confusion and if you don't have any working files then never upload any in first place unless it works with authd

Now i demand from users and moderators that anyone is releasing something in this section should be asked following question, "Does auagent connect with authd without any compactau?" ,"were pictures provided of release taken based on authd connected to auagent and database that was complete to run server successfully?" and "were configuration files modified correctly AND left behind as they were working in pictures ?"

Last edited:
Back