Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with port forwarding for BOI

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me please. I want to run the server inside the local network through a ZTE router. I'm having a problem with port mapping. White ip address I have. But there is no direct access to the Internet. Can anyone suggest which ports need to be pointed to vindeus and what ports are needed for CentOS. I thank you for the information.

P.S. I apologize for my English.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Помогите пожалуйста. Я хочу запустить сервер внутри локальной сети через роутер ЗТЕ. У меня возникла проблема с проброской портов. белый ип адрес у меня есть. но нет прямого выхода в интернет. Может ктонибудь подсказать какие порты нужно указать на ип виндеуса и какие порты нужны для Центос. Зарание благодарю за информацию.

П.С. Приношу извенение за мой Английский.

Back