Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

private immortal server on my VPS please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can help me to create my game Battle of the complete private immortal server on my VPS please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
may i help you ?

Can you help me? I have a Windows server 16 on the VDS. There are 2 static IPs. How to me to make that the virtual machine normally worked in the environment of Windows Server 16? How to make so that 1 of the static ips was assigned to a virtual machine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help me? I have a Windows server 16 on the VDS. There are 2 static IPs. How to me to make that the virtual machine normally worked in the environment of Windows Server 16? How to make so that 1 of the static ips was assigned to a virtual machine?

You have to follow same steps as you would do while setting up for a local setup on your machine. Instead of a local machine IP use one of the static IP you have got there.

Check the step mentioned in the setup videos.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use win server 2010 or 2012
2016 have some issues with server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using advanced OS will eat up ram and cpu plus vps won't grant you freedom to have direct/instant control to your service
If vps is used for something then it is for big games like perfect world but war/battle of immortal doesn't deserve that effort of a vps unless you can't handle expenses of computer machines then you are correct to take your step but careful from difficulty of controlling vps , you can't assign help from "randoms"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
am i necroing ? already did so i will write this can anyone help me host boi - battle of the immortals on a vps ? nothing is for free just pm me on discord Ketamine#4106

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for necroposting, but is there any where on the network the server is BOI , which can be run without Windows , on centos for example , if you have share the link. Thanks

Back