Q How to read chinese hex in latin string

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Hello,does anybody can give me any tip how to do that? I'm not 100% sure it's in chinese, it's just in random symbols and I want to read it in text... I'm trying to configure red letters and gm command line in line.exe (WOI). If anybody could help me with that...

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

happy Re: Q How to read chinese hex in latin string

Quote Originally Posted by Uzhejau View Post
    Hello,does anybody can give me any tip how to do that? I'm not 100% sure it's in chinese, it's just in random symbols and I want to read it in text... I'm trying to configure red letters and gm command line in line.exe (WOI). If anybody could help me with that...
    Hey! Turn off debug command> serverconf.ini EnableSetPower=0

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Re: Q How to read chinese hex in latin string

I'm sorry, but that's not what I ask for. I'm looking for help to understand line.exe (WOI).

Since Vas228 shared a tool to modify line.exe I think problem solved (haven't tried it yet), but it's exactly what I was looking for.
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:02 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

Re: Q How to read chinese hex in latin string

Quote Originally Posted by Uzhejau View Post
    I'm sorry, but that's not what I ask for. I'm looking for help to understand line.exe (WOI).

Since Vas228 shared a tool to modify line.exe I think problem solved (haven't tried it yet), but it's exactly what I was looking for.

The tool probably won't work for WOI, to change the GM command search to HEX (Line.exe 1-8) find the Botreq line https://prnt.sc/v9rwqe

Advertisement