Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Instance to Solo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe it is impossible for you to solo an instance, to enter an instance you have to be in a party, a party require two players or more, and you will be kicked out of the instance in 30 seconds if you are the only one left in the instance.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I believe it is impossible for you to solo an instance, to enter an instance you have to be in a party, a party require two players or more, and you will be kicked out of the instance in 30 seconds if you are the only one left in the instance.

than how do i set it to two party player? cuz meh 3 member is too much

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can use the sELedit to edit the elements.data (307 version). 331 sELedit's not been shared yet
for instance: List ID 101

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ther eis aChinese edotor for 331, Im translating it for my server and anyone can do the same is just tedious work but you then need to translate the elements.data also as it only reads the chinese elements
I havent looked too close at FW yet been busy setitng up my websites etc but if its like JD then u can change them to be soloable just ahve to find the right table and edit it

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ther eis aChinese edotor for 331, Im translating it for my server and anyone can do the same is just tedious work but you then need to translate the elements.data also as it only reads the chinese elements
I havent looked too close at FW yet been busy setitng up my websites etc but if its like JD then u can change them to be soloable just ahve to find the right table and edit it

I see... good luck on translating your edotor. I will look into it see what I can find then.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the necro but i definitively can't find a solution for this problem.
I have tried to edit elements.data with all the Seledit i've found, none of them could open this file.
I'm using "Forsaken 496/ VMware" from Tuan565, and i would like to solo Instances.
I've spendt 2 days trying to solve this (i've no computer skills/knowledge) using Winscp.
All I got was breaking my local network connection, lol (sadly true, had to use a Windows save point and set up a fresh VMware instal...). So. If someone could share an edited "elements.data" (496) with wich i could solo dungeons, that would be greatly appreciated.
(or any other solution).
Please excuse my approximate english,
a 50 year old man among the young, who loves Ragezone, Peace...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Sebastopol can You share with me Forsaken world 496 / VMware from Tuan565 and the game client for this server will be VERY GRATEFUL

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear Sebastopol can You share with me Forsaken world 496 / VMware from Tuan565 and the game client for this server will be VERY GRATEFUL
i'm actually considering making an updated vmware image, so the server would be running on a distro that is not eol and would receive security updates. this would likely be centos 7. lets see how many likes this post gets, i'll let that determine if i do it or not.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Milos.Thank you for your work.I really hope that everything will work out you will wait for a new upgraded server FW V496 from you. I wish you luck

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In fact,it is possible to change some instances to solo.

Step 1, you should modify the segment 102 of your el file (DYNAMIC_INSTANCE_CONFIG) . Modify your instance template(eg. Welkin Castle) reference ID 23306 "Hell Road".

Step 2,modify the segment 115 of EL (Fast_Team_Build_Config) and reference “Hell Road” as well.

Step 3,modify your task file to remove the team restrictions on access to instance (eg. Welkin Castle, the task id is 8195)

It seems that FW can only enter instance by Fast Team Build, but not by NPC dialog.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I totally lost in this app. I try to put solo instances but not sucess =\.

NanayaQ - Changing Instance to Solo - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are interesting files that are found :
wnet/gdeliveryd/fightmatch.cpp = arena and others related pvp instances
wnet/gdeliveryd/kingdomwar.cpp = rift
wnet/gdeliveryd/battle_manager.cpp = frostgale fjord (12v12)
wnet/gdeliveryd/fastteambuild.cpp = PVE instances

It's just a guess but the key to editing instances requirement is likely in gdeliveryd.
It might be needed to compile a custom gdeliveryd to edit instances requirements.

Upvote 0
Back