Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dbdata???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I view and modify the files found in dbdata? The files do not have any format and I suppose that there is the base data of the server with all the information of the same.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I recommend you look at Perfect World, the game is the same and much of that goes with the forsaken

La base de los archivos de los dos juego es la misma mucho de el perfect se puede usar en el forsaken o sacar ideas y te puede ayudar mucho ok

Suerte

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend you look at Perfect World, the game is the same and much of that goes with the forsaken

La base de los archivos de los dos juego es la misma mucho de el perfect se puede usar en el forsaken o sacar ideas y te puede ayudar mucho ok

Suerte

Thank you very much my friend, I'm going to start it, you can recommend which of all the Perfect World Release is the most complete of what is here in Ragezone.

Gracias por tu tan amable cooperación. Saludos.

Upvote 0
Back