Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Instance Open-ness?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I was hoping some of the people here on ragezone would be able to answer a question for me in regards to the instance que menu in v496 of Forsaken World

nEafxcM - Instance Open-ness? - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm able to make changes in the elements data that show the ability to que into some of the shaded out dungeons in that picture, but I'm currently unsure as to whether or not it's possible to actually que into them, outside of their "normal" open hours. If anyone could let me know if I'm on the right track, if they can be qued into, in that fashion, it would be much appreciated.

(I still haven't figured out how to turn on manual entry 24/7. The initial help I got regarding this I either didn't understand, or it wasn't the correct info.)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured that out after modifying the que entry in elements.data, and using 6 clients to que into God's Trial. Thanks, though.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd love some help. It doesn't seem possible to open dungeons outside their normal times, in the elements.data file.

Upvote 0
Back