Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

question about character database

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the exact steps are for upgrading a character database to a newer version of the game. lets use v496 to blood harvest as an example.
Fyyre

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can not do that without the right tool and in this forum that does not exist yet, do not expect a base like that no more in another version that does not work

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you can not do that without the right tool and in this forum that does not exist yet, do not expect a base like that no more in another version that does not work

What tool you're talking about? Damn sometimes y'all surprise me.
Scena already said the right way how to upgrade the server and keep the database.

1. Copy the gamedbd and uniquenamed databases
2. Upload them to the new server
3. Start the server
4. Voila you got it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What tool you're talking about? Damn sometimes y'all surprise me.
Scena already said the right way how to upgrade the server and keep the database.

1. Copy the gamedbd and uniquenamed databases
2. Upload them to the new server
3. Start the server
4. Voila you got it.

if you say so it will be luck

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Out of curiousity... What tool are you talking about ? :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are people who work on tools for the fw
only that they are paid
in c # php
they do what you want

i'm used to paying for tools for fw, can you be more specific and maybe provide a link to the person selling?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i'm used to paying for tools for fw, can you be more specific and maybe provide a link to the person selling?

I guess by tools he means iweb for character editing, but I'm god damn sure that you can upgrade your server and keep the database of the characters just by copying it. How I'm sure? Its wanmei game and this works for each wanmei game =D

Upvote 0
Back