Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some questions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have two doubts regarding the server:
1: How can I remove the Eyrda Leaf from the accounts that when created come out with an amount of 800000, or put the amount 0?
2: The client has no way through a command or the interface itself to show you the number of players online on the server?

Thank you.:(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have two doubts regarding the server:
1: How can I remove the Eyrda Leaf from the accounts that when created come out with an amount of 800000, or put the amount 0?
2: The client has no way through a command or the interface itself to show you the number of players online on the server?

Thank you.:(:

Use this friend

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use this friend

Thanks for the prompt response and interest in helping me, but I do not understand. What you sent me is the database of the server itself, but I have it mounted and there is not where I have my doubts. In the game in ocaciones when creating an account automatically exits VIP without knowing why it does, in other cases does not happen, this account comes out with 800000 Leaf. I do not know where the server records this information since in the database there is no information of the players, that's where my doubt, where the server writes all this information and how to access and modify it. On the other hand I guess that being able to access it can in the same way generate a report of the players who are online. Thanks if you could help me more about it I would appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DBF folder in server files? also ID's up to 80 have the template characters assigned to them by default, create a dummy account in the DB starting with ID 80, after that they should be clear?

Upvote 0
Back