Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to summon or refresh monsters?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Forsaken World, what items can summon or refresh monsters around the character, no matter where the character is? I mean what items or props can be configured, not debug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Taskdice is your best bet for that sort of thing, otherwise a dev client is the best way to go.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Taskdice is your best bet for that sort of thing, otherwise a dev client is the best way to go.
Thank you for your answer, taskdice calls the task file, but in order to refresh the monster through the task, you need to use the npcgen.data to set up the monster controller , and the monster can only be refreshed at the specified location. dev client is not a good idea, it means everyone can use it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, taskdice calls the task file, but in order to refresh the monster through the task, you need to use the npcgen.data to set up the monster controller , and the monster can only be refreshed at the specified location. dev client is not a good idea, it means everyone can use it.
if you use a hardened gs dev client is fine as you can edit the gs to put restrictions on who can use the debug commands. the russian dyn dev forum has instructions for how to do that.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you use a hardened gs dev client is fine as you can edit the gs to put restrictions on who can use the debug commands. the russian dyn dev forum has instructions for how to do that.
I mean, I want to achieve this effect through the items in the game, such as 36688-36692, sasem's alarm whistle. I checked the related tasks, and finally called buff 3441, which means it calls monsters through skills. Is there any way to copy this operation?

Upvote 0
Back