Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there a tool to view and modify the database? For example, you can modify informat

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
QQ截图20190117162213 - Is there a tool to view and modify the database? For example, you can modify informat - RaGEZONE Forums
I found a possible tool, but I didn't know how to use it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why do you want to edit the top db? nothing there but the daily rankings

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
afaik there are no tools released to do that, i know retail has one, and probably fyyre as well

gamedbd does have an export command you can use to make it export a role to an xml file that you can edit, but on 496 it seems to be missing an import command, so i'm not sure how one would import it back into the db

also do not do any of this while gamedbd is running or you will corrupt your db, the db is quite fragile

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I've tried to export role information using gamedbd, but I haven't found a way to import it back. FW's database is not a traditional relational database, it seems that there is no available tool to edit it at present.

Upvote 0
Back