Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help?I want to add wings, but I have a version without wings, how to do it ??in elemen.Data wings are not (or is there, but I do not know, my editor does not show) I'm using the editor from Rodi, maybe like adding something? or search for a server with daemons?Please help, I will be grateful for help, I ask you to write in the LS or in the comments to the post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change scripts.pck and interfaces.pck assign gfx to elements.data

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Write a new id with a mask of the wings

1 - Wings - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, but it did not help, after all the changes the wings did not appear, even the cell for them did not appear

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The cell for the wings needs to be set in Interfaces.pck, and in the surface.pck place the picture, it will appear and sign the name of the new cell in script.pck ...

2 - Wings - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks but did not help, the settings are the same as in the screenshot, but neither the mesmet under the wings nor the wings themselves

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I talked about the item how to add, so you can add others and its robot you need to determine the most customized in element.data

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are forgetting the part where the client lacks code support for fashion wings.... (wgame_20140109 introduced fashion wing support, during the Blood Harvest update.. yes, I mean the Chinese version...)

assuming that is what OP is attempting... so all of the interface and script mods in the world, will do nothing for you.

Upvote 0
Back