Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating Luna Plus Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i need one ready to play Luna Plus, i want to play Offline Server with 1x Exp Drop and Gold anybody have one?is just for me to play alone, i tried configure but dont work. help me pls i follow instructions and don't work.

Any kind soul can help me pls?

I know how to configure SQL ip´s and make the server run but i can´t find the correct files to create my own server, it happens lot of error with versions and crashes, compiling guides i found only indonesian guides, its getting really hard for me but im trying hard and can´t get it to work.

I want so much to have one server for me to play alone.

Or just help me with all the correct files i need to create, with some instructions, and i will keep trying but right now im trying with files that i don´t even know if they are compatibles or not, its like trying to configure it blind.

I can't find one comaptible client with my server files, when i log theres no sound because have error on SoundBin, after i log and have no monsters on map i can walk and talk with npcs.

Im using Ragezone client and server files with Indonesian client.

Back