Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who can help me with this client problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Rlly idk what i can do, i use follow all the steps from the guides to setup a Luna plus server but i have troubles with the client, when i start the GM tool and i try to login in appear a message [The server was changed, pls check the official webside], i rlly what i do i tried changind the ip's from Serverlist. bin and GameDesc.Bin, i'm using the Gpotato Luna plus server to setup this server

Pls who can help me with this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And how exactly i can do that with the hex editor, i tried using a guide but... that not help me....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe my only discord is on client, how i can find the IP or similar cause all the others things [serverMap, monitoring, etc.] works perfectly, but only when i open the client and try to login in appear that message, i changed all the ip's. i tried with other clients but has a exactly same situation

Reaction score
1. Start you client with the GMtool.
The GMTool should say the current client version

2. Then edit the file ClientVerInfo.ver in your SERVER folder to match the client version. They have to be the same..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahm, now appear the server files was changed, restart the launcher to download it... But the launcher not works, appear failed to dowload the file and instantly close, it's weird

Ok... i solved the problem haha but.... Why all the maps crash when i try to enter? | Thanks so much for help me to solve the client version problem

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i deleted all chars and continuing the problem, and DB's.... i'm using from Gozex Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recompile your all dll and exe in debug mode.... it may solve your problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for no post anything...... Windows update crash windows with a corrupted update.... and bye bye windows... i'm tried to find the all files.... and that take so many time....
And now appear this error on the distribute server....

Last edited:
Back