Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Error Agent , Distribute and More

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already I do:
- add Database LUNA_GAMEDB , LUNA_LOGDB , LUNA_MEMBERDB on SQL2005
- add GameSrv Login SQL
- ODBC SystemDSN (LUNA_GAMEDB , LUNA_LOGDB , LUNA_MEMBERDB)
- Add dll file DBTHREAD , IConsole , INetwork , MHConssole to System32 (32bit) and register it (regsvr32 DBTHREAD , IConsole , INetwork , MHConssole)
- run regbat as administrator

but, still error! anyone can help me?

iU6L9zC - [HELP] Error Agent , Distribute and More - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Are you using ODBC in system32 or syswow64? It sounds like you've setup your databases and registered your dlls with the wrong versions. Most Window 10 installations are 64bit and Luna Online doesn't play very well with them. System32 on a 64 bit machine actually contains all the 64 bit versions of the systems applications, whereas syswow64 contains all the 32bit versions.

Open a command prompt and type in the following (Use an elevated prompt if you can):
Code:
cd %windir%\syswow64
From here you just need to run ODBC and add your details and register your dlls as you would normally.

It appears you've done everything else correctly, so please do keep us informed if this doesn't fix your problem! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry I was wrong to write words Above,. I mean - Add dll file DBTHREAD, iConsole, INetwork, MHConssole to SysWOW (64bit) and register it (regsvr32 DBTHREAD, iConsole, INetwork, MHConssole)
what do you mean "it sounds like you've setup your database and DLL registered with the wrong version." whether I should wear a new SQL version??

ABQM0GN - [HELP] Error Agent , Distribute and More - RaGEZONE Forums

Problem Solved!
- Run cmd as Administrator , then register dll :D
- (win 10 64bit) ODBC UserDSN

Now, the next problem is Cannot Run MS monitoring Server :D
Can u help me to fix this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
You can use any version of MSSQL and really any other database as long as it supports ODBC.

Do you really need the monitoring server to work? There have been some tools posted specifically because the MS isn't exactly that stable of a tool. Anyways, tell us how you currently run your monitoring server and give us an idea of any errors that pop up. Also include any logs if they generate.

Back