Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Error Visual Studio 2003

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have installed Visual Studio 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, my problem is when I want to compile the files in the folder or winrar file "7830dd80e4db108c" error: The project "Example" appears to be under source control, but no source control, But no source control provider is installed on this computer Source control integration will be disabled for this project...I installed all possible drivers, frameworks, and files but I could not find the solution, any help please? I've been there for days, also if it's possible to use another visual studio. Thank you very much.

Aizeot - Help Error Visual Studio 2003 - RaGEZONE Forums

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I do not believe that source control warning is related to your build error.

It looks like this error originates from the the compiler expecting the program database of the compiled application to have the .pdb extension. Usually the build process generates this program database file (.pdb) when building debug builds. Check your linker options regarding the program database file extension. It should be .pdb and not anything else.

A few other related questions highlight that this also happens due to VS2003 running with or without compatibility mode for older operating systems. Check these file settings for VS2003 until something works for you:

Back