Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Job and Skill learn crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sorry if i disturb, Ima working on a lil svr, and ima got stuck at Job Change crash, error Overrun, trying to click a hiperlink Quest to Complete that, i got stuck on that and another problem is trying to learn too many Skills or lvl's from those skills that make the map down, i mean, map crash, any can help me with that, and ty so much fo those people which help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sorry if i disturb, Ima working on a lil svr, and ima got stuck at Job Change crash, error Overrun, trying to click a hiperlink Quest to Complete that, i got stuck on that and another problem is trying to learn too many Skills or lvl's from those skills that make the map down, i mean, map crash, any can help me with that, and ty so much fo those people which help me

Bump!!

We had the same issue hope someone would help us.

Back