Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Limit gold inventory

Reaction score
what are you looking for?
change max money? in luna plus source search MAX_INVENTORY_MONEY
and you can change it, the value is DWORD mean unsigned int and max value is 4294967295
you can't go beyond.
if you didn't use the source, hex the map server and find 4000000000 and change it to whatever you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is possible to change it to DWORDLONG to exceed the limitation? im trying to make it max upto billions or even trillions.

Reaction score
if you have the source, nothing is impossible, but it doesn't mean it would be easy, changing it to int64 is not enought, you need to change every single packet and function that access (read/write) the money to have int64 too and you need to change it on the client too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. i am using LunaPlus source release by memiko, i will share and make a guide. if i successfully remove the limit of money.
now im thinking were should i start. i also try to look at that covertion _atoi64 and also thinking about changing somethin give me a warning of const dword. or maybe it should be a dwordlong. im still trying to find out where to change in the code. hope someone can give me a hint or tips ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on the file gamecommondefine.cpp (sorry i forget the correct name xd) you can change the gold inventory limit, The normal max are 4,000,000,000 on some sources, on other ones are just 900,000,000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know that max is 4b because it is DWORD as mention above by likertuban. changing define value doesnt change max money. what i am trying to do is to make max money to 500B or 1 Trillion. im looking at this MAXMONEY MAXULONG_PTR // 0xffffffff(4294967295) maybe this will give me a clue to remove or exceed the limitation of maxmoney. i hope someone can give us a clue on how to modify and update the source to exceed maxmoney limit.

Reaction score
yes i know that max is 4b because it is DWORD as mention above by likertuban. changing define value doesnt change max money. what i am trying to do is to make max money to 500B or 1 Trillion. im looking at this MAXMONEY MAXULONG_PTR // 0xffffffff(4294967295) maybe this will give me a clue to remove or exceed the limitation of maxmoney. i hope someone can give us a clue on how to modify and update the source to exceed maxmoney limit.

is this luna classic? I haven't touch the source again, because I had other things to do, but you need to change MAXMONEY value to 500000000000
and find any variable (find by reference, I use virtual assist plugin for visual studio, there's no way I could write every single variable that need to be changed) that use MAXMONEY and change it from dword to long dword, and change all function parameter and packet variable that access money to long dword

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope. Im using LunaPlus 2 Memiko release Source. :) Thanks for the Info btw. looking forward to update it in the source and share the idea once i succefully remove the maxmoney limitation.

Another bug in Luna Plus 2 is effect skill spam can crash or stuck the client also sometimes speaking to npc will get error of e_memory error something like that then click ignor or abort. no so far im trying to look at it. because it kinda wierd sometime it happen sometimes its not or maybe it is my laptop problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually All Run Smoothly and fine but something wierd buffer error :) when talking to npc sometime get error sometime not. also sometime too much effects can stuck and client not respond maybe the problem is with my laptop. hahaha.. iyomisi i want to pm and discuss you something :)

Back