Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luna Classic SRC in VS2015 ERROR.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[STRIKE]
Hello[/STRIKE], I am new to the Luna Online subforum and I downloaded the Classic source to update it in Visual Studio 2015 just for the sake of not using an OLD compiler, but I got two errors (you could say they are averts for SDK updates) see who can help me or tell me how to accommodate them.
yHKWejw - Luna Classic SRC in VS2015 ERROR. - RaGEZONE Forums

ZQqy1M - Luna Classic SRC in VS2015 ERROR. - RaGEZONE Forums

VgEPbI2 - Luna Classic SRC in VS2015 ERROR. - RaGEZONE Forums

7GzOiUt - Luna Classic SRC in VS2015 ERROR. - RaGEZONE Forums
they are easy mistakes but I can not solve them I am new in programming and just some thingsof the other hundred and odd errors and solve them but that three do not know how to accommodate them
:love:
TY FOR YOU TIME​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
that is wasting your time, even the error is fixed, you will get a lot of new error from the linker when all code is compiled, trust me
:cool:

even you could build 1 project such as dll, I'm sure project such as client and server will fail,
just download visual studio .net 2003 and all you do is open project and build, less headache less wasting time, and everything work the way it should.

Back