Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luna plus failure to connect to the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have seen the tutorials on this page, thanks for all the content that this forum offers, my problem is the following, I have been using the gozex files for the moon plus, everything just fine as I want to play with friends, change files the local ip for the hamachi, everything works fine until my friends tell me that the server goes offline, and are connected well to hamachi like me, what do you think it should?
I have seen the tutorials on this page, thanks for all the content that this forum offers, my problem is the following, I have been using the gozex files for the moon plus, everything just fine as I want to play with friends, change files the local ip for the hamachi, everything works fine until my friends tell me that the server goes offline, and are connected well to hamachi like me, what do you think it should?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for replying, as it is always latent (online), I do not see problems with the hamachi, but if you tell them failed to connect to the server and it would be problem of my pc on the hamachi no? or to what else could refer (I do not think they are the server and client ip, since they are well configured with the ip of the hamachi)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you say that it is better to use the local ip, but now I ask a question ..... my friends using the hamachi could connect having me the local ip configured in the respective files of the client and sv? because I do not think it works like this, correct me if I'm wrong, please
you say that it is better to use the local ip, but now I ask a question ..... my friends using the hamachi could connect having me the local ip configured in the respective files of the client and sv? because I do not think it works like this, correct me if I'm wrong, please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried as I have just said, but the monitorserver stop working, I know it is not necessary to have them started, then run the agentserver using my local ip, and in the text that says it can not connect to the serve

ok, I could solve the monitoringserver, but my friends still get the warning "failed to connect to the server"

Last edited:
Back