Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Several random issues in luna classic - Keit.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all,
After a few weeks of having found and studied this wonderful community, I managed to run a local classic luna server with functional hamachi.(It should be noted that using an existing client, the Malaysian version) since at the moment of compiling successfully in vs2003, no matter what the compiled client does or tests, it crashes when starting. it opens and closes quickly without any warning or error reporting.It is the same that happens when I try another classic client, I repeat that only the MYLUNA version managed to run perfectly.

Now after having worked on several database errors I find myself asking for help with the following issues:

Objects like the experience scroll, speed potion or the map to move between places do not work. I cannot build, decompose or enchant. When I break a seal I must go back to the selection of characters or reconnect in the safe zone so that the changes are applied, I suppose this would be the refresh between game time and real time. although I couldn't get it to work, and the warehouse freezes after use.

I leave a video that I just recorded and uploaded to show in more detail some of the things I mention.

https://youtu.be/HjmvBiTaMaw

<span style="font-family: tahoma"><font color="#202124">

From now, thank you for your attention.
Especially Riot, who has given me a huge hand with this whole issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That coz, on Database or your Client dont be Updated Via Server tool, and the game dont recognize that item or value and dont mean whats that, Id you "update" just turning off your client and Clicking at Server tool MS&Patch you can update and use that things

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Pollux, nop; i try the autopatch option but it doesnt solve the problem. i dont have any other client or resource of classic luna to test, maybe is a bin file issue, but again, i cant make it work. in this forum exist an teory that explain of the MY luna version is for traduction only. perhabs this is the original problem here. i think is time to surrender on this project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make a classic luna is so hard and some troubles there, but keep trying, maybe is you Database, which cant regist every item, other possibility is inside on Item list.bin, coz need to be the same info inside at Client and server, another possibility is your client or Agent server, has a prob inside, anyways, that error is so weird

Why dont try Transforming a Luna plus into Luna classic? (a possibility tho :3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try several databases, the error seems to be in files or in the read method. The agent, distribute or map are not compiled by me, & they were the only ones that worked correctly. Maybe I'll try to work with plus. I will send you a pm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats the prob, you need to compile your own things, coz inside of every Thing posted are different, and are completely different talking about from classic lunas, coz has some errores between compiled things, try make it for yourself :3

Back