Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want to know how to run Luna game and decorate the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Teach me everything

Want this server

:(:

mahathep - I want to know how to run Luna game and decorate the server - RaGEZONE Forums

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

mahathep - I want to know how to run Luna game and decorate the server - RaGEZONE Forums

[/COLOR]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can build your own server with your c++ knowledge, there is a freeshare source code. goodluck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have a method or a video

[/COLOR]

you can build your own server with your c++ knowledge, there is a freeshare source code. goodluck!
Do you have a method or a video

[/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are numerous steps to get to where you want to be to host a server, first you need to get the server files and client working, there are guides already available for that and already compiled files available, just check the release sub forum for the files, and the guides for the guide to get it setup, then you have to have a server to host it on, there are a few options, first you can host it from home, but you will want a computer with at least 24gb of memory, and you will have to learn how to port forward through your router to allow all the map ports, the agent server and the distribute server, there are guides availability online to port forward, but you need to find a guide specifically for your router. otherwise you can rent a server, but be prepared to pay a health amount monthly for a server that can handle the memory Luna needs, last option is buying or building a server and do a service called colocation, where you own the server, but you pay monthly to be at a data center. After all that is setup, you will want to purcahse the domain you are looking at, and a webhosting package, you may be able to get those bundled together, but you should get a webhosting package that gives you access to connect to mssql aka sql server, because otherwise you wont be able to create a webpage and have it connect to the database, after you have the server working, and access to join it, you will have to make or use one of the available website scripts to allow registration for the server.

If you have not done any of this, you are probably better off finding someone who has to help you, or not doing a server, don't mean to blunt, but there is no easy way to create a server, you will have to know what you are doing somewhat to even get a server going.

Back