Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Problem with [SA]Signe serverfiles-client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people.I need some help with the client of Signe.. So lets begin,
First of all , i have downloaded those serverfiles from this site, on another post, then i did everything the guide said ,step by step, but when i try to open the client an error pops ups ..
And here is the error ... Please help me fix this error , because those files are wonderfull.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [HELP]Problem with [SA]Signe serverfiles-client

hi
Download again client : this client is fixed

GL^^ :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I know this is quite a bump, I don't even know if this forum is still being used as I'm new to it, but I need help, I have the same issue as the guy who made this thread and downloading the client specified by LordEhsan didn't help. I managed to get the daroo's SF and client working, but I don't like the german version of metin as I can't understand a thing D: , but client for Signe simply isn't working :(

I tried checking the python syntax, but I don't really know python, so that was a dead end, I tried re-doing everything specified in this post, still not working...

I was really looking forward to using it... Please help.

PS: I don't even know if this thread is in the right section, so I'm sorry if it isn't.

Back