Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I cant create a room to play - PANGYA S8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already change the pangya_config on mysql to '824,00' but the pangya dont create a room to play.. Said ''Cannot login due to server maintenance'' .... How to solve ? If I put diferente in mysql and I try to create a room shows this: 'You need update pangya to the latest version..' How to solve this problem? And sorry for my bad english. pangya_000 - I cant create a room to play - PANGYA S8 - RaGEZONE Forums pangya_001 - I cant create a room to play - PANGYA S8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where did you download the files? Maybe your client and server don't have the same version.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same issue, "Cannot login due to server maintenance" when trying to create a room. Everything else (shop, dailies, messages, etc) works fine; any idea?

Upvote 0
Back