Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create season 4(.9) server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I want to create a season 4 server but the files I found here on ragezone are down. Is there any way to make a season 4 server?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for create s4.9 , you need find clean th client 4.9 + server (at ragezone is findable) and create db ...
But s4.9 is not simple like s6

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for create s4.9 , you need find clean th client 4.9 + server (at ragezone is findable) and create db ...
But s4.9 is not simple like s6
No because all links here are broken for season 4 and how can I create a season 6 server?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also need the Custom TH Pangya Client S 4.9 English UI Edition

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have all files I have a server but by hamachi I only have one problem when I send the prize with the account gm does not arrive in the emailHi I have all files I have a server but by hamachi I only have one problem when I send the prize with the account gm does not arrive in the email
Hi I have all files I have a server but by hamachi I only have one problem when I send the prize with the account gm does not arrive in the emaili I have all files I have a server but by hamachi I only have one problem when I send the prize with the account gm does not arrive in the email

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have all files I have a server but by hamachi I only have one problem when I send the prize with the account gm does not arrive in the email

Upvote 0
Back