Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Floating hair, model edit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm glad to meet u all ❤.
So my problem is that whenever i try to edit arin's default hair to make it longer. Once i repack everything and load pangya. This is how it appears :(::

P2rg7Rq - Floating hair, model edit - RaGEZONE Forums

yI1Zba8 - Floating hair, model edit - RaGEZONE Forums

Y0N4YTP - Floating hair, model edit - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm not sure what I did wrong 0.0? I Didn't know it was such a challenge just to make arin's hair longer....

The steps I did:
Copied "g_ha_def.mpet" from 700gb+.pak > dragged it onto the MpetMqo > Created a "mqo" file > dragged it onto Metasequoia > selected the ends of the hair and the i pressed the "Move" tool then dragged the ends of the hair (in order to make the hair longer) > Saved the mqo file > Placed it onto the same folder the original mpet file is (and both got the same name as well) > Dragged the mqo file into the "AdjstMpet" file > created a "new" file > changed the "new" file into an "Mpet" file > placed it onto 851gb.pak/data/avatar/g_arin > renamed the file to "g_ha_Def" > repacked the pak file using mkpypak > dragged it onto the pangya folder.

If i used the "AddMpet" it'll just make the hair float on top of the original hair :glare:.... Any help would be appreciated please :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back