Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpacking ProjectG US 851

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to unpack the projectg.exe myself lately with no success. I've tried the themida unpacker 1.2 that is available on the archive but it seems to get stuck in a infinite loop when ran on a windows xp VM. I dug around the forums and someone mentioned that newer pangya revisions use a newer themida version, i downloaded exeinfo pe and indeed it points that it is packed with themida version 2.0-2.4.6. Exeinfo also hinted to try googling for a script and i found themida unpacker 1.4. I followed the instructions and i managed to get to the end and it generated a exe that looks unpacked but broken. The script complains that it could not find "DirectVM OEP Adress". Did i do something wrong? If not, how i could find this address and update the push & jump values?

The script output log:

Thanks for reading.

Back