Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2.2.3.2 GU Change Start Level after logout

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all! I have a trigger for lvlup 55 after logout, but after that i have character select error

What i need to change apart from Lvl?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Max level do causes the char selection error, if i am not wrong the level would be more than the max level which causes the error, Or this might also cause due to the Unlock quest Level 50 and 56

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is you have trigger for level up but you did not remove the data from "tbl_NpcData". That was caused of character select error. if you apply level up then you need to delete some data from tbl_NpcData check the character id

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offset = 00119F98

change the value to the level that you want to start the player, only problem is that the player will have to logout after this will appear the level
:thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offset = 00119F98

change the value to the level that you want to start the player, only problem is that the player will have to logout after this will appear the level
:thumbup1:
Maybe it's right offset, but not for me =(

I using Gygabite_Zone from Heaven Network, i change this offset, but nothing.

I will try to change npc data. in SQL

Offset = 00119F98 if i change that offset my server loss all quests)

The problem is you have trigger for level up but you did not remove the data from "tbl_NpcData". That was caused of character select error. if you apply level up then you need to delete some data from tbl_NpcData check the character id

Thank you Erl, all works fine.

Now lvl up system works fine, but if i made logout after i up lvl 55 with trigger and delete npcdata char id row, i loss all first time login items in server, if i made logout again i have disconnect.
This items gives on quest lvl 1 (Start weapons)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this create an character then use manual level till level 5 then exit the game. wait 5 sec. then use your level up trigger then login the account

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now there are no disconnects with logout, but items for Quest level 1 (starting) disappear from the account.Still trying so, raised the level to 5, went into the table tbl_base level raised to 55 and removed the record from the tbl_NpcData ID character, went to the character, all the same.

Try this create an character then use manual level till level 5 then exit the game. wait 5 sec. then use your level up trigger then login the account
Hmm on 2nd try all works lvlup 5 and exit from the game then change to level to 55 and delete a this character serial row, login to game all items on the character lvl = 55

Why don't work on level 1? =(

Problem solved* Thanks again Erl, problem will be in the script.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
try use this..
Code:
USE [RF_WORLD]
GO
/****** Object:  Trigger [dbo].[AutoLevel66]    Script Date: 08/31/2013 19:59:40 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE TRIGGER [dbo].[AutoLevel66]
   ON  [dbo].[tbl_base]
   FOR UPDATE
AS 
BEGIN
	SET NOCOUNT ON;

DECLARE   [USER=445157]serial[/USER] INT;
	DECLARE @Lv INT;

IF UPDATE(Lv)
    BEGIN
		SELECT   [USER=445157]serial[/USER] = Serial, @Lv = Lv FROM inserted;
		IF    [USER=445157]serial[/USER] > 0 AND @Lv > 0)
		BEGIN
			DELETE FROM [dbo].[tbl_NpcData] Where Serial =   [USER=445157]serial[/USER]
			UPDATE [dbo].[tbl_base] SET Lv = 66 WHERE Serial =   [USER=445157]serial[/USER]
			UPDATE [dbo].[tbl_general] SET MaxLevel = 66 WHERE Serial =   [USER=445157]serial[/USER]
		END
    END
END

but after logout, your item will be lost..

i used this 3 years ago, but not good..
have a bug, DUPE

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah we made that))) This works only for lvl 2+ if lvl 1, your character loss first quest reward items

*SOLVED

I made that The first quest give you 999999 exp and you give 2lvl and trigger works fine with that

USE [RF_WORLD]
GO
/****** Object: Trigger [dbo].[AutolevelUp] Script Date: 10/11/2017 02:05:20 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
ALTER TRIGGER [dbo].[AutolevelUp]
ON [dbo].[tbl_base]
FOR UPDATE
AS
BEGIN
SET NOCOUNT ON;

DECLARE @Lvl int;
DECLARE @TSerial int;

if update(Lv)
begin
SELECT @TSerial = Serial, @Lvl = Lv
from Inserted
if (@Lvl >= 2 and @Lvl <55)
begin
update RF_WORLD.dbo.tbl_base SET Lv = '55' where Serial = @TSerial

DELETE FROM [RF_WORLD].[dbo].[tbl_NpcData]
WHERE Serial = @TSerial

end
end
end

Now it's for levels 2-54 set lvl 55 and don't lose items.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now there are no disconnects with logout, but items for Quest level 1 (starting) disappear from the account.Still trying so, raised the level to 5, went into the table tbl_base level raised to 55 and removed the record from the tbl_NpcData ID character, went to the character, all the same.

Hmm on 2nd try all works lvlup 5 and exit from the game then change to level to 55 and delete a this character serial row, login to game all items on the character lvl = 55

Why don't work on level 1? =(

Problem solved* Thanks again Erl, problem will be in the script.

Because level 1 save only to tbl_general not in tbl_base. try this on your trigger add auto save level 1 in tbl_base but you need to check first what kind of data store in tbl_base index... to check that need to clean your database rf_world then create new character level 1 ang level it to level 2 or level 5 then log out count 5 sec the go to tbl_base and tbl_general to check the data added by system and that is the data you need to put in your trigger.

Upvote 0
Back